FTSE 100 Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the (my) trendline has held this time....dont think it will next time...US looking to fill it's gap imo and maybe beyond imo

flat corrections can lead to extensions in the next wave

it might also have been a failed fifth.

hope you caught that
but it may rest a while now and we have 330 to deal with.

if I am right, it may be time to sell any pull back

Choppy Day, with a bit of whipsaw over the SMA's. But at least there was a low risk trade at the 4375 level.

Despite clinging to the lower trendline, the rally back to the 50% Fib doesn't give me great optimism for the near term. Obviously, the performance of the SP500 overnight will be pivotal, but I remain cautious off the failure to take out 4375.

Attachments

• ft1min.gif
    ft1min.gif
    45.7 KB · Views: 510
looks like my flat correction will have teeth.

look very closely at any pull backs from now on.

Morning Bonsai, just a quick post, currently short although I have an S3 at 19 hoping for the fib too!. 5 and 10 min moving in to oversold but 0 suggests it could go down to the 61% retrace. But will see what happens in the next hour. Pop back later

careful

this may soon be the moment the greedy get their fingers burned
and we get a higher low on macd and pull back to 4338 ?

well only took a few pennies on my short could have had more but it freed my mind to allow me to go long on the higher low macd oversold 5min stochs at 20....not really racing up is it but still in the money. but 60 mins still saying down to me but im trading the shorter the time frames as they seem to be a bit smootehr at the moment

Well done Bonsai. I am now watching closely how FTSE100 reacts to the 1 Day SMA which appears to be close to the top of the gap.

Looking further ahead, and trying to structure the move down from the peak on the 14/11, if move from 4413-4337 is 1 or A; 4337-4375 is 2 or B, then FTSE is in 3 or C. Using typical relationship of C=A/ and wave 3 is usually longer than 1, then 4300 is an interesting level for possible low of this current move?

Hello Bonsai, so this is your new home, hope all is well, I am still using the other site, but looking to use multiple sites.

An inaugaral hello to all fellow users.

I trade mainly ftse, dax and djia, daily swing trades, occasionally short (days/week) movements.

I am currently long (21) from after hours last night and looking to reverse to short around the 35 - 40 level, hoping to see sub 15. Best of luck all.

if the pattern continues, (and its always a big if)
the dax may be the first to falter.

Bonsai,
That 1Day SMA at work again?

The zero line on the MACD may prove to be a barrier

Status
Not open for further replies.