FTSE 100 Intraday - November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does but I notice a few e wavers seem to use the retests as part of the new leg....is that the wrong way to do it? i.e you should use the latest point in a leg as possible?

C shorter than A???isnt that unusual...thought it should be the longest???

no fixed rule about that.
what I have labelled as C could also be 1 of 5 of C
(see comment about flat correction earlier)
but we need confirmation of that count.
although having just been rebuffed against the top line
its looking possible.

there only a few fixed rules but 1/2 is one of them
C is 'often' a fib of A. and usually equal or greater than A.
usually is not always ?

im staying long at the moment from 31 stop is at yesterdays trendline i.e about 27/28 ish now. Picture a bit mixed indicator wise for me and im in the position so might a well hold.

edit:- usually not always...ok

oooo....dont know...went for a cup o cha...luckily I have exited a few mins before

EXPLOSIONS ROCK ISTANBUL

An explosion is reported to have torn through the HSBC bank headquarters in Istanbul and a blast has been heard near the British consulate in the city.

A third explosion has also been heard, Turkish TV reports.

The Turkish stock exchange has stopped trading.

It blasts come after 23 people died in a double bomb attack on two synagogues in the Turkish capital at the weekend.

& here am I with Kilroy on- oblivious to the world outside & thinking it was just another 76% retracement on the UKX.

Are we going to get a bounce or is target still 4285 ?

well what ever the cause it's enough to roll over my charts to say short until further notice. So I am flat expecting they might head for 61.8% retracement but certainly cant go long with my charts looking the way they do:-(

it wasn't me, honest.
but classic end to c leg (even though a bit of a knee jerk)

they left an intraday gap just below 20....but notice the volume spikes over the last few session.....

Attachments

• z.png
    z.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 218
Bonsai.
Just thought I would post my observations after reading the above posts.The ftse has recently produced cycles with .786 retracements on the down side.I notice in your post at 9.28 yesterday you said,could go to 4250/4230.The retracement .786 of 4210/4413 is about 4250.
Is this a coincidence,I wonder.
PS My 4300 target has been hit.

A new trendline appears to be in operation capping the recent rallies

Attachments

• ft1min.gif
    ft1min.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 207
Status
Not open for further replies.