FTSE 100 February

best channel I can find.

Attachments

• fffff.gif
    fffff.gif
    59 KB · Views: 298
I thought you would have started it on 20th ?

i.e before the high.

maybe you did but can't tell with no time frame or the start of the line.

morning all,

4500 should be some serious resistance for a while at least. if that goes, then 4450 is on the cards.

TT has gone ballistic once again. people not following their own judgement.

my averaging down from yesterday has worked, bit of a no brainer really. high chance of a gap fill at new highs :)

Nasdaq's action over the last few days has made me pretty bearish for the US and European Indices.

re-test of the march 03 lows perhaps?

FC

yup see where you are coming from. I'll be honest with you I am spending more time tweaking my entry-exit indicators and writing rules etc ...so havent been drawing too many lines.

Apart from the H.H. C:LOL:

Attachments

• untitled.gif
    untitled.gif
    60.3 KB · Views: 245
bonsai

so it is :LOL:

may be worth keeping in mind that 4480 fib is also the first line
of support from that long white candle. Sort of double floor so a
bit more significant if it goes?

mully,

i entirely agree. and what i see tends to be fairly contrary to what the rest of you see! i only hold trades for about 3 days or so, i was just ruminating on the future direction of the world markets as a whole to pass the time :cool:

relying on other people for market "predictions" is fraught with danger. i dont like the idea of other people controlling my destiny etc.

but then again, im an eNFp , so what do i know lol..

i wonder if im still the only one.

FC

I've got 4480 as significant as well.If it drops through that with force it's a long way down.

Looking back Bonsai, that line you have drawn could only be drawn after the event. There was nothing really on 20th to draw a channel with. or if I had it would have had a steeper decline. Doesnt mean that line isnt important now though...good exit imo

Last edited:
I am in the habit of drawing a line across tops so the first draft was in place on 20th.
when on monday, the index fell about 10am , I drew the second draft. when it bounced again at 11.30, I felt it was important so left it in place particularly as it was a fib gradient.
so my target line was already in place today.

actually, I thought you would be there ahead of me as you often post that type of channel bottom.

we could be on for another swing shortly if my divergences are anything to go by

now we can draw the channel top line parallel to your one Bonsai which at the moment woule put a lid to any rise around 530 and falling

come on $ get move on:)

Last edited: