FTSE 100 February

hooya

what if we now go up
does that mean a new 3D box ?
or is there someway of showing the continuation ?

heres another one. Walls same size. Side wall to back wall

edit: Havent a clue ---maybe its a hypercube??

Attachments

• eert.gif
    eert.gif
    81 KB · Views: 317
Hi hooya

since ftse boring how is £/$ going. I must start looking at it as the moves seem to be more orderley once they start.

Goostrey..£$ was my first trade on it today. Was ok. Ebay has better moves imo intraday. Very good swings just got to wait for a signal otherwise one would get crucified anticipating a signal.

My boxes have no bottoms becuase ADVFN has a bug that means I can only draw 9 lines on one chart today grrrrrrrrr.!!

But maybe only the sides are important.

Attachments

• ffff.gif
    ffff.gif
    58 KB · Views: 305
LOL Bonsai...no too much telly. One of my fav. films (not because its great but more because of it's uniqueness) is the "CUBE". 8 people wake up in a cube...thats the story. The sequel is called "Hypercube".

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and Ive just missed my ebay entry. too much drawing

Last one today but worth thinking about....now I know Im going to get no sleep tonight :)

Last edited:
so that's the secret of the pyramids :LOL:

Thought we might get another long shadow today and mine
finished as a negative shooting star (yours less so, bonsai) which
brings Friday's doji back into play. So 2 negatives on the trot and
I'd be really bearish but for the new high close. Lifted support
levels up a bit - S1 at the mid-point of Thursdays white which is
virtually smack on Fib38%.

Attachments

• ftsem.gif
    ftsem.gif
    12 KB · Views: 276
Just out of interest my 10 mins chart has printed a Adam and Eve top area.
This pattern is usually bearish.

you both sound bearish from your perspectives ?

well, without wanting to start the elliott analysis all over again, it looks from my perspective that the 5th of C may now be in.
but
it could also be that it was a 1/2/3 after all.
in either case, there may be no new highs tomorrow.

on the other hand ......

Ftseoff for a day maybe more

I agree with Barjon,

The candlesticks look bearish for Tuesday 24th and possible for a few further days the CCI index as reversed out of extreme heights and has proven reasonably reliable on the extremes for early warning retracements.

The new high I feel is superceded by the candlesticks formation which went up intraday only to close low.

Good luck trading.

might get a couple of good swings ...not sure we will get 3 like yesterday. First potential turn by 9am. So watching and waiting for a signal

Yep,

3 peak positive divergence from yesterdays drop....perhaps going up to retest the broken trend line??

Nice fin; I had a double bottome rsi then a trendline break on it but all amounts to the same thing ...

indeed...and the one we left at 518 just now:-0...looks like we could in swing city today:)

Just a reminder :-

open gaps at 4379.8... 4442.9.... 4515