Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exit 1.3595 +5
was looking for more movement than that on some momentum. bit puzzled, but better to just exit since the reasons for entry are no longer valid.

Peter

sh eurusd 1.3600 stop 1.3615
1/2 TA & 1/2 fundie trade on more bad egypt news
I have same feeling on Egypt. I bought gold 1366 call (for tomorrow 6:30pm GMT expiry) at 4.

However shorted aud now which is contradictory given it often moved in tandem with gold!

I have same feeling on Egypt. I bought gold 1366 call (for tomorrow 6:30pm GMT expiry) at 4.

However shorted aud now which is contradictory given it often moved in tandem with gold!

I'm mulling making a small overnight trade before I quit for the day, maybe targeting 50-75 pips. I don't think the egypt news is done yet.

Peter

I'm going to be demo'ing a new platform from my broker. It's a 5 digit feed but supposed to be much better spreads and execution. Can't really tell how execution is from a demo but my broker claims the feed and spreads are live rates whether demo or live, so we'll see.

Peter

I'm going to be demo'ing a new platform from my broker. It's a 5 digit feed but supposed to be much better spreads and execution. Can't really tell how execution is from a demo but my broker claims the feed and spreads are live rates whether demo or live, so we'll see.

Peter

which broker Pete?

Here a quick screenshot of rates and chart. Chart is Heiken Ashi candles shown. So far looks good.

Peter

Attachments

• Viking fx Image.JPG
    Viking fx Image.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 133
Thanks Pete, tell me you're not using the psar on a 5 min TF? :-0

no. one of the settings was psar on a heiken ashi chart 1h chart. i chamged it to 5m since i usually use 5m charts. Just screwing around with settings. I never used HA or psar before. But I'm ready to conquer the world now. :clap:

Peter