Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The little freebie vids were looking at S/R as zones not lines. The Green arrows my brokers indication of a win, red would have been a loss.

Attachments

• pn.jpg
    pn.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 105
your doing well
Thanks Flash, things are finally seeming to come together. It's been a long hard road though. I failed for the better part of 2 decades. Lot of misery and heartache. Its so debilitating to save up money, fund and account with high hopes and lose it in one trade, time and time again. Did that with futures options for a long time.

Thanks Flash, things are finally seeming to come together. It's been a long hard road though. I failed for the better part of 2 decades. Lot of misery and heartache. Its so debilitating to save up money, fund and account with high hopes and lose it in one trade, time and time again. Did that with futures options for a long time.

join the club,ill tell you my full story one day,its got everything in it.The hardest part of this game is the money management. As ive said before on this thread.
in theory we have a 50/50 chance of winning and yet we are told 90% of traders lose.Its a simple follow on that therefore the problem is in the mind and not necessarily the method

join the club,ill tell you my full story one day,its got everything in it.The hardest part of this game is the money management. As ive said before on this thread.
in theory we have a 50/50 chance of winning and yet we are told 90% of traders lose.Its a simple follow on that therefore the problem is in the mind and not necessarily the method
Amen brother, my first trade ever was completely counter trend, corn posted one year lows and I bought cheap options on the 50% fib. It retraced to exactly the 50. Wost thing that ever happened to me. Trading so massively counter trend is like crack, I was trading for the massive win. The high. My head was wrong and didn't even know it.