Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont normally trade this time off day as you know,but I couldnt resist this. I wont count this to old mas figures either way.What a beautiful t/l break and pull back to the line You can sell right from the line. Could easily go below todays low over the next day. Offers great r/r. Stop should be at a few point above the x. it hit the line 5 time ,broken,pulled back and away we go. its alo over 3 day, even better

watch me look silly as it take out my top:) I dont care if it does,ive got such good r/r

It easy to say in hindsight, but i thought it was a great trade, and thats the way it turned out. Shame i cant count it onold mas figures.

Old Mas method update

There would have been no trades today(thankfully ive been out)

Overall I am up 343 pips since I began, Even more important is that it is making money every week at the moment. That is based on 76 called trades. onwards and upwards
spill the beans old ma (lol):cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I have just been sent the best offer yet by Be Positive
Im sure he would be happy to send a copy to those gentlemen of a less discerning nature:)

on a different nature.Does anyone know how to link the crosshair on the charts so that i can see the same time line on 2,3, or 4 charts. Im using metatrader. Think ill go back to esignal,so much better,just a huge price. Thanks

E/U long 3526, stop 3400, limit 3750. Ok here is my goal. either take the loss or take the profit. no cutting the trade short as soon as I'm in profit.

E/U long 3526, stop 3400, limit 3750. Ok here is my goal. either take the loss or take the profit. no cutting the trade short as soon as I'm in profit.

how about introducing a take 1/2 off strategy and leaving a runner. It helped my trading a lot. Im not sure if its a textbook thing to do though as it reduces r/r

I dont normally trade this time off day as you know,but I couldnt resist this. I wont count this to old mas figures either way.What a beautiful t/l break and pull back to the line You can sell right from the line. Could easily go below todays low over the next day. Offers great r/r. Stop should be at a few point above the x. it hit the line 5 time ,broken,pulled back and away we go. its alo over 3 day, even better

watch me look silly as it take out my top:) I dont care if it does,ive got such good r/r

That line looks fantastic now. I never carry trades over the weekend so didnt make a great deal from it. Now if it returns to the line that would be nice. Ive seen on other threads people criticising this thread and me in particular for just posting trades from my method. I will now post charts and trades like that when they appear as I should be able to do this without being destracted from old mas method. I used to make my living from t/l pullbacks. I will only post the most obvious ones. Odly enough the person who was criticising me, sometimes posts on here but in reality has offered nothing