Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
how about introducing a take 1/2 off strategy and leaving a runner. It helped my trading a lot. Im not sure if its a textbook thing to do though as it reduces r/r
Morning Flash:) I actually plan to do just that. I'm trading one micro lot at a time right now. When I get to two micro lots at a time I'll take half off at a predetermined target. I started live with 200 US and overtraded that down to 50 bucks. I'm back up to $117 (taking the world by storm huh. LOL ) when I get to a point where 2 micro lots are 2-5% of my account, I'll take one off.Right now I'm stuck with one micro lot at a time.
And textbook has a lot of wiggle room, scalpers break every rule van thorpe wrote and some of them make loads of money.

i forgot the chart

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    25 KB · Views: 106
Morning Flash:) I actually plan to do just that. I'm trading one micro lot at a time right now. When I get to two micro lots at a time I'll take half off at a predetermined target. I started live with 200 US and overtraded that down to 50 bucks. I'm back up to $117 (taking the world by storm huh. LOL ) when I get to a point where 2 micro lots are 2-5% of my account, I'll take one off.Right now I'm stuck with one micro lot at a time.
And textbook has a lot of wiggle room, scalpers break every rule van thorpe wrote and some of them make loads of money.

Theres always a thorpe at the bottom of it somewhere where gamblings involved
Edward thorpe inspired me to card count amny years ago. I didnt make a lot it got too hard
Incidently. If you manage to trade using micro and get things sorted,the bigger stakes will be easier. Its so easy to say its just $100 it doesnt matter if i throw it away. I used to always think ill just lump on with this last £500, reload the account and do things properly. The problem was that a habit had become set inplace, A F$%KING bad habit

Theres always a thorpe at the bottom of it somewhere where gamblings involved
Edward thorpe inspired me to card count amny years ago. I didnt make a lot it got too hard
Incidently. If you manage to trade using micro and get things sorted,the bigger stakes will be easier. Its so easy to say its just $100 it doesnt matter if i throw it away. I used to always think ill just lump on with this last £500, reload the account and do things properly. The problem was that a habit had become set inplace, A F$%KING bad habit

This is my hope. Of course as I sit here Im down 40 something pips 'cause I didnt look at the weekly chart before I took a daily position. there's a pinbar showing that e/u will drop through 3500..............and 3500 looked so good to me as support. so much to learn.....

yeah i hate a bad start to week,even more so knowing how good that ej trade looks now and i only made a few quid.If it hadnt been a weekend id still be in. Whats worse,old mas rules mean i may have to take it long today

ouch...when I get contradictory signals, it usually means disaster is brewing! my advise is stay well away

precisely,thats why i stopped looking at lines and only trading old mas rules,maybe my earlier post about other trades and charts i may go back on

-30 x 2,not best start to week,eu and ej didnt move as gb shot down
yeah dont know where this sudden $ strength came from...completely unexpected...it affected gold too...was shocked to lose on that trade as the set up was so perfect (I seldom get that)

yeah dont know where this sudden $ strength came from...completely unexpected...it affected gold too...was shocked to lose on that trade as the set up was so perfect (I seldom get that)

mostly eur weekness since the usdjpy and usdchf have barely moved much. All the eur crosses have moved almost to their daily ranges.

Peter

this looks a good low risk short with good r/r

stop just above line(about 83.65). Im not a sure about this one so i wont betaking it. If it goes above the line it generally continues up. Ive only got a 4 pip spread on this so i tarde it rarely

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    24.1 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

stop just above line(about 83.65). Im not a sure about this one so i wont betaking it. If it goes above the line it generally continues up. Ive only got a 4 pip spread on this so i tarde it rarely

AUD is internaly firm and JPY is sideways to weak. That pairs risk is upside. 8340 to provide solid support. 2cents

i took it short at 83.57,stop 69 as 4 pips spread,nothing to lose lots to gain. Just to add this will not count on old mas figures either way