Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning guys not trading today heading back to Ireland for the weekend and give a few hints on how to make money and solve the banking crisis :)

Best of luck to everyone and catch u all next week

2be!
I mentioned you in this thread a week or so ago.
Haven't seen you post in ages.

I used to be in the old chatzy room with you (cant remember my own screen name though)
You posted lots of excellent REAL TIME calls. Good to see you here.

Hi,
I have not been on the forum for a long time, but have been trading with a smaller lots since the summer break. Good to see you. This year I have added Tom DeMark count to my arsenal apart from that I trade very similar. This is an intraday "scalp and I am thinking to take profit 20+pips now

Hi Trendie,
I have gone long on G/U near today's low (so far) at 674 with a 40 SL profit 150 pips away with a trailing Stop of 40 pips atm, when in profit I shall change the trailing stop to 20 pips
half position closed with 26pips profit, trailing stop tighten to 20 pips, lets see what happens.
This is TD count M5 charts with a 9 count down established and a few more bars (13 bars - TD sequential accomplished too)

Attachments

• m5 cable 26 nov td count.gif
    m5 cable 26 nov td count.gif
    114.2 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:
I may not trade today, but if I did I would short eu.

Attachments

• eu.JPG
    eu.JPG
    142.2 KB · Views: 111
...looks to me as though we might get risk on again in equities later, hrly DOW forming an interesting pattern atm....could be useful for EU/GU longs.

Attachments

• 26th Nov DOW.PNG
    26th Nov DOW.PNG
    36 KB · Views: 105
would like to see 1.5760 (currently 1.5700)
probably wishful thinking, but an interesting area for me.

half position closed with 26pips profit, trailing stop tighten to 20 pips, lets see what happens.
This is TD count M5 charts with a 9 count down established and a few more bars (13 bars - TD sequential accomplished too)
- edit- tighten the trailing stop to5 pips, taken out as I type - got impatient with this scalp and have allowed market to take me out (with a smaller profit) the other half closed with 25 pips profit
Have added a chart with TD count.
Red line BAT and red dots indicate a poss resistance and that was the reason to tighten the trailing stop

Attachments

• m5 cable 26 nov td count 02.gif
    m5 cable 26 nov td count 02.gif
    104.3 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Nice trading and posting, 2be. Thanks.
Hi Simon, good to see you on this thread. I am using few trading styles, with M5 my shortest TF, being Friday I am slowing down a bit, also it is "half" holiday in the US after the Thanksgiving, and many have taken the option of the long weekend, so it might be a range day. Another set up for long is being created on GU atm, but I have not taken if. Tea time!!!!

...apologies didn't have time to fling this up live, but took a quick GU short scalp for +10.5 (entered 10:52 @5687.5, exit 10:58 @5677).

Attachments

• 26th Nov GU 1 short Scalp.PNG
    26th Nov GU 1 short Scalp.PNG
    18 KB · Views: 105
close to being stopped.
Typical. I've actually kicked ass on the euro this morning, and as soon as i post one it goes the wrong way instantly! lol
came within 1 pip of stopping me so far..

...apologies didn't have time to fling this up live, but took a quick GU short scalp for +10.5 (entered 10:52 @5687.5, exit 10:58 @5677).
Hi Simon,
that proved to be a good reversal in the direction of the trend of H TFs.
It is very difficult to write post and scalp, that is the reason I try to describe the rational of this short (in duration) trades with a picture.
I might have posted my one of my whole screen, but in the top right corner is Market profile shot together with the currency strength meter

Attachments

• m30 cable 26 nov market profile.gif
    m30 cable 26 nov market profile.gif
    226.9 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
close to being stopped.
Typical. I've actually kicked ass on the euro this morning, and as soon as i post one it goes the wrong way instantly! lol
came within 1 pip of stopping me so far..

You have a great win rate...80-90% at the moment?

stopped -15

here's todays trading (as always forget the dollar column, lol)

Attachments

• yuy.JPG
    yuy.JPG
    97.1 KB · Views: 150
Hi Simon,
that proved to be a good reversal in the direction of the trend of H TFs.
It is very difficult to write post and scalp, that is the reason I try to describe the rational of this short (in duration) trades with a picture.

Indeed. Here's the rationale...a few others here like HA too, i think. Just a simple 5min HA switch to short (on close)....i keep an eye on the 30HA too for scalping, nothing higher than that on HA.

Attachments

• 26th Nov GU 1 short Scalp Rationale.PNG
    26th Nov GU 1 short Scalp Rationale.PNG
    118.1 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: 2be
Broke my own rules, took trade before I had my longer term confirmation, serves me right and deserved to lose.
Hi Dinos, do not tell yourself or think that you deserve to loose, do not feed your sub------ with a negative! Anyway a bad trade is the one that the loss is not controlled. A small losses are inevitable. Do not let some losses trouble you. Profitable trades will come without a doubt. Not every good trade is profitable and not every profitable trade is good, though for a while...
My best wishes to you!!!!

EU, scalp short (from 3238)...still in progress, again, didn't post live but might be useful to see another HA example...stops now at b/e.

Attachments

• 26th Nov EU 1 short Scalp Rationale.PNG
    26th Nov EU 1 short Scalp Rationale.PNG
    147 KB · Views: 74