Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Closed 1.3296, + 2 not sure about this one, not moving as expected

If in doubt, get out!!!!!

swing 5 was a +2 long on ej, as you can see from the chart i'm now short ej amongst other pairs.

Attachments

• trade5.png
    trade5.png
    47.9 KB · Views: 93
Closed 1.3296, + 2 not sure about this one, not moving as expected

If in doubt, get out!!!!!

Bugger, it went were it told me it was going, but slowness and candle action spooked me, so stand by if in doubt, get out, would rather be out wishing I was in rather than being in wishing I was out. Set up correct again, human emotion, always the problem.

I have to find something to do in all this newly found spare time I have, the wife has suggested house work/chores but i'm sure I can think of more fun things to do if I apply myself.

I have to find something to do in all this newly found spare time I have, the wife has suggested house work/chores but i'm sure I can think of more fun things to do if I apply myself.

havent you got a baby on the way,spare time will be non existance,life goes sideways

dinos,this one seems a lot later than your normal call,was it a late reaction or you saw it may continue

Took the signal as it happened, sometimes its happens to be early in the candle move, sometimes not, when it confirms a pending move, I take it.

The signal came, and the price continued up, by the time I clicked on the ticket, the price had already moved up, fingers to slow, but the signal was still valid. So we wait and see.

this is painfully slow. I think win or lose on this latest trade im calling it a day after that...

My office is not to far from my Daughters place of work, got a txt to say, she's coming to see me at lunch, which generally means "Daddddd, can I borrow until",so I'm going to cut this trade and prepare myself to have my wallet violated, out -2, calling it a day, happy trading all.

You on holiday or cant sleep Vaco?, this is normally your bedtime isn't it, or have you changed shifts?,