Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi Dinos, do not tell yourself or think that you deserve to loose, do not feed your sub------ with a negative! Anyway a bad trade is the one that the loss is not controlled. A small losses are inevitable. Do not let some losses trouble you. Profitable trades will come without a doubt. Not every good trade is profitable and not every profitable trade is good, though for a while...
My best wishes to you!!!!

Hi 2be, not had the pleasure of chatting to you before, thanks for your observation, however, I don't get beat up over losing trades, and as such are not a worry to me. I've being in this 'game' long enough to know and expect losers, they are all part of a winning strategy, so long as you mentioned, losses are controlled. My % win/loss ratio is on my side, so water off a ducks back so to speak. I was just venting my anger on the thread, at myself for showing a total disregard to my lack of discipline. Discipline is normally my strong point developed over the last decade, but were all human, and we make mistakes, and its friday with the week end near, hehe, but thanks anyway, and nice to chat.

Happy trading

EU, scalp short (from 3238)...still in progress, again, didn't post live but might be useful to see another HA example...stops now at b/e.

Exited @3211.6 (+26.4).

Attachments

• 26th Nov EU 1 short Scalp Exit.PNG
    26th Nov EU 1 short Scalp Exit.PNG
    22.3 KB · Views: 95
Hi 2be, not had the pleasure of chatting to you before, thanks for your observation, however, I don't get beat up over losing trades, and as such are not a worry to me. I've being in this 'game' long enough to know and expect losers, they are all part of a winning strategy, so long as you mentioned, losses are controlled. My % win/loss ratio is on my side, so water off a ducks back so to speak. I was just venting my anger on the thread, at myself for showing a total disregard to my lack of discipline. Discipline is normally my strong point developed over the last decade, but were all human, and we make mistakes, and its friday with the week end near, hehe, but thanks anyway, and nice to chat.

Happy trading
Hi Dinos, Thanks for your post, you are a well experienced trader, and my intention as always is to encourage and not too just make a point. Thank you for taking the post in that way. I am sure that I can learn a lot from you. This being Friday, after the thanksgiving, I might just say thank you market and do some reading.
I will visit this tread more often, but my live trade post are very few, and it was Trendie's earlier post that had made me post one this morning. It was not my preferred scenario, but sometimes I see the current situation and ask myself a question, how can I grab a few pips, so I have dipped the proverbial toe in the water.
Dinos, nice to have this chat with you, have a restful and pleasant weekend!

GU - looking to short @5649...will aim for 20 pips.

Attachments

• 26th Nov GU 2 short Scalp.PNG
    26th Nov GU 2 short Scalp.PNG
    19.2 KB · Views: 95
Gone long on G/U
at 624
SL 30 pips PT 50 pips shall use Trailing stop once 20 pips in profit
Itermarket scenario
between Euro GBP and Eur/USD plus TD count on M5 made me to take this scalp

edit 1- Trailing Stop set to 15 pips - almost a free trade from now even if it is triggered
this time I have put this trade on several platforms including this MT4 acc, I do not trade this mt4 acount often
edit 2 - closed position at 12 pips profit, small one. but it is friday

Attachments

• m5cable 26 nov t de mark cound.gif
    m5cable 26 nov t de mark cound.gif
    100.6 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
EJ, will probably be the next long for me...will see how things look at 2:30pm....another short GU scalp looming too now..h&s on the 1min and a test of the RN before reversal would be nice :)

Last edited:
Nice early entry (y)...i've to wait a while before my GU long signal trips in.
it is the combination of TD count and inter market scenario that caused me to take this scalp, in my opinion G/U is close to the daily reversal with ATR at161 for the day already achieved. With scalps I take profit earlier especially as these are still counter trend scalps.
edit 1 - by the way - on M5 there was a clear break out after the 3rd trial has given up and presented a good shorting opportunity

...another short GU scalp looming too now..h&s on the 1min and a test of the RN before reversal would be nice :)

GU sh 5618.8

out for -13.9

Attachments

• 26th Nov GU 3 short Scalp.PNG
    26th Nov GU 3 short Scalp.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 94
  • 26th Nov GU 3 short Scalp Exit.PNG
    26th Nov GU 3 short Scalp Exit.PNG
    6.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
EJ, will probably be the next long for me...will see how things look at 2:30pm....another short GU scalp looming too now..h&s on the 1min and a test of the RN before reversal would be nice :)

...EJ long.

Edit: took 10.2 pips, need to stop trading now and do some work for a while.

Attachments

• 26th Nov EJ 1 long Scalp Entry.PNG
    26th Nov EJ 1 long Scalp Entry.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 111
Closed 1.3232 +10

Trade taken off the T400 swing down

Attachments

• Noname.png
    Noname.png
    4.8 KB · Views: 134
anyone trading today?

please, someone, post a few winning trades. I am nett negative over past 5-6 weeks, and I need to be inspired by others showing wins, so I know its possible.

sorry to hear that, but your in esteemed company. I always like to be best so I can claim to be behind since Sept 1st. Had a disater with t/lines and then last month old ma broke even,but i still managed to lose on ftse time bets. My earnings this year are probably about minimum wage standard. The good times will come again as you know.
its been good for me the last few days,ive had time to watch others trading and doing well.

:)On a positive note im ready to go with 4 markets from monday. im totally fed up of manual back testing so will run with what ive got eur/usd,gbp/usd,eur/jpy and aud/jpy. Crucial times for me:)

well, well, eur/usd taking a jump up of 100 pips tonight so far off the back of irish bail out....my instinct would be to short it back to Friday close when Igindex finally opens (numpties) ...then again we are either seeing the possible recovery of the euro or the slippery slope to hell!! who knows, probably best for small time speculators to stay out of the market as the big boys know how to deal with this.....

What the hell...:p...my trading indicators say short the baby all the way down (saves me trying to be too clever), I will however respect the developments today by reducing leverage significantly to see how it plays out...I'll short at open with a target of 80 pips or so...