Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
swing 6 -29

Attachments

• swing6.png
    swing6.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 101
Vaco,

what advantage do you feel HA bars gives you than conventional ones dont?

my son just turned 6, have enjoyed every year for different reasons, its been a joy and i'm sure it will continue to be so.

And so it should be a joy, I enjoyed my kids growing up, always a new stage around corner, the next stage for me, daughter (19) being with her boyfriend 3 years and every day he becomes more part of our family son, (16), hormones sprung into life and it frightens me to death, different girl every few weeks. We move in new unchartered areas gave me the right receipe for forgetting my bad trading days, their only 'lent' to you, they grow and get the own lives, enjoy every moment matey

slightly off topic to the thread, but what the hell, hehe

allows me to see trend direction/change in trend more clearly.

I'd second that, trends can be seen more easily, delays the entry and helps avoid whipsaws, fewer candle formations to understand. Especially when used in tick charts, well for me anyway.

And so it should be a joy, I enjoyed my kids growing up, always a new stage around corner, the next stage for me, daughter (19) being with her boyfriend 3 years and every day he becomes more part of our family son, (16), hormones sprung into life and it frightens me to death, different girl every few weeks. We move in new unchartered areas gave me the right receipe for forgetting my bad trading days, their only 'lent' to you, they grow and get the own lives, enjoy every moment matey

slightly off topic to the thread, but what the hell, hehe

all of this is why I plan to finish trading by midday. I love seeing my two year old and want to spend all the time I can before she goes to school. This country is so wrong,its so hard for parents to spend much quality time with their kids.Myself and the wife( well her mainly) run an after school club for infants and juniors. The kids really benefit socially from this,but what about their relationship with their parents.Some of them go to breakfast club as well thats ,8 am through to 6 when they are picked up. The parents often have no choice but to do this. Its wrong isnt it,the early years are so important. Ive been so fortunate to have done so little what people call real work for the last 8 years.

Actually,

its well known that children see far more of their fathers now then at any time in history-men used to work much longer days then we do now in general, then there was all those wars to go off and get killed in, bet they didn,t see their dads much after that!

anyone trading today?

please, someone, post a few winning trades. I am nett negative over past 5-6 weeks, and I need to be inspired by others showing wins, so I know its possible.

Morning Trendie/all, i'll be knocking around a bit more today and i'll post anything i see developing plus trades of course....just settling in atm. I'll be watching EU, GU and EJ today. Let's make some money!

anyone trading today?

please, someone, post a few winning trades. I am nett negative over past 5-6 weeks, and I need to be inspired by others showing wins, so I know its possible.

Wish I could offer up some help/encouragement Trendie. Month has been v .good, had an OK start to this week, Monday OK, Tues OK, but now (according to my rule set/edge) I have to wait for reversals/major retracements on most of my pairs before I can play again...This is what (in the past) led me to play with the euro on the small TFs, I'm neither in nor out atm, I'm a fookin zombie and a fool for not simply letting my initial Monday morn swing trades run their full course..

anyone trading today?

Winner or Loser, hopefully post a trade later. didn't post earlier, bread and butter money first before I come on here.

anyone trading today?

there were some good ones posted yesterday...
clowclown and sh-101 are who I look at nowadays...

anyone trading today?

Hi Trendie,
I have gone long on G/U near today's low (so far) at 674 with a 40 SL profit 150 pips away with a trailing Stop of 40 pips atm, when in profit I shall change the trailing stop to 20 pips

Hi Trendie,
I have gone long on G/U at today's low at 674 with a 40 SL profit 150 pips away with a trailing Stop of 40 pips atm, when in profit I shall change the trailing stop to 20 pips

2be!
I mentioned you in this thread a week or so ago.
Haven't seen you post in ages.

I used to be in the old chatzy room with you (cant remember my own screen name though)
You posted lots of excellent REAL TIME calls. Good to see you here.