Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Things I am considering on this Mondays trading G/U.
Last daily candle closed decisively within the 20/80% scenario, that means that before considering any long on G/U the expected downwards momentum has to be well extinguished.
Saying that, the minimum for a meaningful reversal on the Daily TF has been accomplished, the yellow 3 fib 38.2, indicated by the black Daily chart.
My delta count (white background chart by Dynamic Trader) allows the possibility of an early ITD8 (blue) but I am not that convinced either way, apart of pointing this possibility, otherwise, we might see continuation of the decline to below the 1.5296.
Weekly TF and Monthly TF are also very interesting,the green horizontal lines have been drawn more the 18 month ago and they still are meaningful.
This Monday I shall be taking scalps and intra day longer (in duration)trades in accordance with the trend on H1 TF, and if I see a reversal on H4 TF I might establish a long position targeting 1.59 zone, indicated by the green DeMark line on H4 silver chart (DiNapoli settings).
THe setup for scalping is M5 with DeMark count down, and for longer intra day is a M15 TF with poss DeMark countdown too.

Back to reading "see you at the top" by Zig Ziglar - a beneficial reading and a break from ........ some more of.... and trading!!!
Many good trades to all.

Attachments

• cable itd mtd 26-11-2010.gif
    cable itd mtd 26-11-2010.gif
    195.9 KB · Views: 112
  • cable h4 26-11-10  mt4.gif
    cable h4 26-11-10 mt4.gif
    147.9 KB · Views: 120
  • cable daily 26-11-10  mt4.gif
    cable daily 26-11-10 mt4.gif
    138.4 KB · Views: 112
  • cable weekly 26-11-10  mt4.gif
    cable weekly 26-11-10 mt4.gif
    148.8 KB · Views: 108
  • cable monthly 26-11-10  mt4.gif
    cable monthly 26-11-10 mt4.gif
    127.2 KB · Views: 117
  • cable daily 26-11-10  mt4 black.gif
    cable daily 26-11-10 mt4 black.gif
    100.1 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
cancel that short, igindex taken too long to open, already lost 30 pips, now down to 13296, high was 13350..must be taking out all those with gaurenteed stops...

Infinetyp,
Shoulda taken the short. Still dropping.
I didn't take it either for mostly the same reasons as you.

Peter

Morning, good luck for the week

My trades will now be called and logged again.Hoping for a much more impressive outcome,testing has been good.

Each call will have two 1/2 s attached to it,so ive called them 1/2 time and full time. Both will have same entry point and stop. The first 1/2(half time) will come off at around 1:1 and the rest hopefully at least 1:2

Things I am considering on this Mondays trading G/U.
Last daily candle closed decisively within the 20/80% scenario, that means that before considering any long on G/U the expected downwards momentum has to be well extinguished.
Saying that, the minimum for a meaningful reversal on the Daily TF has been accomplished, the yellow 3 fib 38.2, indicated by the black Daily chart.
My delta count (white background chart by Dynamic Trader) allows the possibility of an early ITD8 (blue) but I am not that convinced either way, apart of pointing this possibility, otherwise, we might see continuation of the decline to below the 1.5296.
Weekly TF and Monthly TF are also very interesting,the green horizontal lines have been drawn more the 18 month ago and they still are meaningful.
This Monday I shall be taking scalps and intra day longer (in duration)trades in accordance with the trend on H1 TF, and if I see a reversal on H4 TF I might establish a long position targeting 1.59 zone, indicated by the green DeMark line on H4 silver chart (DiNapoli settings).
THe setup for scalping is M5 with DeMark count down, and for longer intra day is a M15 TF with poss DeMark countdown too.

Back to reading "see you at the top" by Zig Ziglar - a beneficial reading and a break from ........ some more of.... and trading!!!
Many good trades to all.

not sure how the make the most of those charts.I would love to see some blown up examples of demark in action.Is the indicator you use the one thats on meta trader or the exspensive one,thanks

Morning, good luck for the week

My trades will now be called and logged again.Hoping for a much more impressive outcome,testing has been good.

Each call will have two 1/2 s attached to it,so ive called them 1/2 time and full time. Both will have same entry point and stop. The first 1/2(half time) will come off at around 1:1 and the rest hopefully at least 1:2

Good luck mate, hope you make loads a pips!!

not sure how the make the most of those charts.I would love to see some blown up examples of demark in action.Is the indicator you use the one thats on meta trader or the exspensive one,thanks

Hi Lord Flasheart,
These DeMark indicatord are freely available. SHall post them later on on Juju thread, please ask Trendie to organise access fo you as it is a private thread.
Gone long at 5609 on G/U with a 40 pips SL in agreement with H1, PT1 5837, PT5878, trailing stop to be introduced when 25 pips in profit.

Hi Lord Flasheart,
These DeMark indicatord are freely available. SHall post them later on on Juju thread, please ask Trendie to organise access fo you as it is a private thread.
Gone long at 5609 on G/U with a 40 pips SL in agreement with H1, PT1 5837, PT5878, trailing stop to be introduced when 25 pips in profit.

News release tightened the Stop to almost BE
1st edit- PA is sitting around the +20 pips line of the last US session close. This strat is explaines in =/-20 thread on Mistycal Juju private thread (access is granted by Trendie) Needles to say that proce often breaks out fron this "war zone" and provides some useful insight to intraday trading, As I type this long trade has been stopped with 3 pips profit. Shall wait for some more indication for the direction for the day.

2nd edit - explaining the posted chart- Daily fibo has been taken from Bobokus thread on FF, indicates poss targets for the given day, short horisontal parralell lines (top blue, bottom read and the balc broken middle) is the close of the last US session with +20 pips indicated by Blue line and -20pips indicated by red line, the middle broken black id the actual close of the session. I use this breakout strat together with approximate calculating the reming ATR for the given day.

Attachments

• cable h4 27-11-10  mt4 black.gif
    cable h4 27-11-10 mt4 black.gif
    121 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
For some reason, I feel compelled to take part and make some live calls, even if only for a week or so.

Big stops and even bigger ambitions, lets see if I can end the week with 200+ in the bag.

Having said that

first trade is EJ long 111.42 stop 110.79

For some reason, I feel compelled to take part and make some live calls, even if only for a week or so.

Big stops and even bigger ambitions, lets see if I can end the week with 200+ in the bag.

Having said that

first trade is EJ long 111.42 stop 110.79

you could become addicted,good luck