Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Julian, why the fook does Dinos (or anyone else for that matter) have to justify themselves to you...? Gotta say I find your forensic analysis of his trades 'kin weird tbh...

Hi BS, it doesn't matter and I can understand the questioning, my trading invariably kicks in as a move begins, thats what its there to do, its not a planned position, its re-active to the price movement and invariably it may appear on posts to be a dubious one, thtas why as near as damn it I posted the trades and time and chart I took the trade off. From an viewers perspective, I can see why there is a "right yeah" opinion, but I'm posting as it is, I'm not here to prove a point to anybody, I don't need to be here, but happy to add another perspective that says all trades don't have to be planned in advance at certain levels etc. That style doesn't suit me at all, trend following and tick manipulation to get back into the trend in a HP, low risk entry.

Buy hey, thanks

Seems I'm still around, if a trade appears I'll take it, so long eur/usd @ 1.3400 on T200 on 14:57:33 candle.

Julian, why the fook does Dinos (or anyone else for that matter) have to justify themselves to you...? Gotta say I find your forensic analysis of his trades 'kin weird tbh...

perhaps you missread what I was saying. Yes if you like it was forensic analysis, but only because i was asking,how the f did he call that. Its totally impressive.He is not justifiying himself to me as you said he has no need to. How can asking questions be seen as wierd. Sorry if post was mis leading, but weve all done that and said things that have maybe been taken the wrong way havent we.

swing 4 didn't behave as it should so was closed for a very small profit, the trade on the chart previous was placed in error as I was looking at the wrong tf:eek:

Attachments

• swing4.png
    swing4.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 108