Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stopped -16
market is amazingly weak. No more longs for a while from me....maybe. lol

swing 4 gives me my first loser.

Attachments

• swing4.png
    swing4.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 100
EU is forming a small range for a breakout move to upside? (bedsit already anticipated it)
1.3300/30.

seem to be having internet problems today. Caught a nice long on the euro.
Nothing worked (no websites). Ninjatrader couldn't find a connection either.
Only thing that worked, luckily, was metatrader...?...
Why would that be?
Online ok again at the moment byt not sure for how long!

seem to be having internet problems today. Caught a nice long on the euro.
Nothing worked (no websites). Ninjatrader couldn't find a connection either.
Only thing that worked, luckily, was metatrader...?...
Why would that be?
Online ok again at the moment byt not sure for how long!

I've also noticed that when my internet goes down mt4 is still somehow able to receive data, ofcourse the min I reboot to try and resolve the problem it would stop working as well.

On the other hand it used to constantly crash on me through Alpari, just another reason y i switched.

whilst i'm on the subject anyone trading through mt4 will most likely pay slightly more spread.

this is for mt4 to take their cut, thats how they license it out, so alpari get a cut and so does mt4.

This is why the bid stopped me out on that trade I had a rant over a few weeks ago, it was their cut:mad:

long gbp at 1.5782 sl 1.5740

2nd time at this,again this is not a live call

we're on simliar pages again.
Couldn't post this one as interenet issues.
ps - googlechrome is pretty cool. seems really neat and fast..

Attachments

• flas.JPG
    flas.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 106
EU is forming a small range for a breakout move to upside? (bedsit already anticipated it)
1.3300/30.

Work getting in the way of trading for me the least couple of sessions.

I've noticed a few interesting calls (price/time based) on DOW, completion of a 2-year cycle it seems. Might tie in with the daily Gold chart, which seems to be forming a H&S. Who knows, a decent rally in EU/GU could be on the cards. As with all cycle stuff, rather than a turning point there may be continuation but i'll be paying a bit more attention to equities today to see if more sellers are shaken out before a solid shove up.

...also just noticed that this intraday reversal on EU is around a weekly 138.2 fib extension level. I find 138.2's consistently offer good targets intraday, so particularly interested when price interacts with one on the weekly tf.

morning guys hope everyone is well and profitable, been unable to trade really this week due to work and sleeping during the best moves but i did make a killing on 2 trades this week so cant complain :)

Long Eur/usd @ 1.3360 on T200 13:37:44 Candle

dinos, when ever you call,i always check as closely as I can as you know this is a live call thread. I was looking for any way to discredit what you do as calling a spike in advance is a hard thing to do. By all accounts that was a superb trade.You posted at 13.38 by t2win,so assuming it takes 15 secs after you written,i cant find anything to suggest you got less than you stated. Most impressive.

dinos, when ever you call,i always check as closely as I can as you know this is a live call thread. I was looking for any way to discredit what you do as calling a spike in advance is a hard thing to do. By all accounts that was a superb trade.You posted at 13.38 by t2win,so assuming it takes 15 secs after you written,i cant find anything to suggest you got less than you stated. Most impressive.

LF, I'm not here to impress, brag or lie, we all trade differently, as said before I trade price action in HA mode, if offers an ideal opportunity to entry early into any move, unfortunately, I cannot post in advance of a trade, because I don't know when it will happen, the nearest I can do enter the trade and then enter a post giving the candle time I took, the trade, invariably, the set up I use is moving at the time of taking the trade, and a profit canb be made very quickly. I'm not bragging of any varient of it, trading can be a simple or as complicated as you want it to be, I prefer and advocate KISS, using price action within a trend and my trigger which as soon as it confirms, I enter a trade, this may be at the beginning of end of the candle move (t200), I trust it win or lose, the % hit rate is on my side.

Hope that makes sense, I simply cannot post in advance, like some of you who use levels, I trade the price action and happy to continue to do so.

Julian, why the fook does Dinos (or anyone else for that matter) have to justify themselves to you...? Gotta say I find your forensic analysis of his trades 'kin weird tbh...