Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exit

Attachments

• exit 2.png
    exit 2.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 99
been really slow this week, but there may be a short setting up which should hopefully move us out of this range.

Sorry about confusion. That's a limit order to open long when the price reaches that level. I may cancel it if it breaks below the local low.

Yep I got that, what did the "I can't think of anything else " quote mean?

im scared to call this
eur/gbp short at 8473 sl 20

I said I wouldn't contribute after being called a liar, but have to highlight this, I have brought up a chart of your losing trade on my Tick chart, you went completely against the price action movement, I have put 2 sell arrows where I assume your entry will have being, based on your entry on t2w. I would not have even considered this, complete suicide and you went in hook line and sinker. For those of us who trade HA candles and tick, I have highlighted where the entry should have being,continuing with and following the price trend. Just need to wait for the HA candle set up (and for me my trigger to enter, which I have removed) from the chart.

Tick charts are far more accurate, combined with HA candles, which when mastered are very powerful and visually easy to interpet, they allow and enable entry into a position very early in the move,especially if you keep with the trend movement. but what do I know, only being in this game 15 years, still an amateur I guess.

Genuinely sorry to hear your down to +30.

Attachments

• Noname.png
    Noname.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 142