Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My God..where did I miss that? A royal wedding announcement and the death of the Queen in one day...:eek:

not on forex factory but if you download duskacopy application for iphone great forex stuff on there much more detailed diary

finaly done, a mornings work took all day today!

Attachments

• finaly.png
    finaly.png
    57.7 KB · Views: 104
LF - Okay I accept your point, for the record I trade tick chart, I dont set nor use limit orders or work off Support & Resistance or Fibs etc etc. I trade the price action, using HA candles my trend line and my trade trigger, which I remove from all postings, and then I post. They don't all work out and I have posted my losing trades as well as my winning trades and are to post both.

Lets see how we get on, I'll post the time including seconds when I took the trade and the tick size I use, that way, we can put this to bed.
(y) nice one dinos ----- life is short enough to fall out with anyone so I take my :smart: hat of to you sir

interesting question.
I keep all kinds of stats.
In recent time, my worst run is 6 losing trades in a row of about -15 pips (avg) each trade.
Now that i've said that, watch me obliterate that record! Im forever 'jinxing' myself

y do you say the method is rock solid?

because of all the testing ive done,months. The mm si what i need to work on a little. Also i have been taking every trade and not using descetion. It may not look too pretty at the mo,ive been around long enough to know what im saying and i gave up my normal trading to concentrate on this. It will pay huge dividends. I will probably adjust so that the win ratio is about 50%.

That near enough wipes out all of old mas profits. I will be re evaluating for a few days so wont make any calls on this method. Thats a month of trading down the pan. 50 trades is enough to tell me a few adjustments are needed. I would not be doing this unless I totally believed the method will achieve what I want, a few stress free trades that make me over 100 pips a week. This will be achieved and old ma will be smiling very soon.It does however have to produce results quite soon as to satisfy Lady Flash.
The money i have made so far is not enough to justify the time away from the family.my daughters are 6 and 2,so I dont want to miss out on them at all. Vaco your life will go sideways mate,its a real emotional time for your trading as well. If anyone is thinking old mas method wont work you will be surprised. I will also explain the method once it is proven. Three cheers for old ma:smart: