Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
out another none starter

Attachments

• exit 4.png
    exit 4.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 94
starting to feel like I was tricked out of my long:confused:

I don't know Vaco.
PA on EU has been horrible. I wouldn't have entered that trade in a normal way - just before US open, reports at 13:30... It may work, but I see it more like gambling - that's why I closed it. The proper way should have been to cancel limit order before 12:30

Normally price gets to the high/low of the day going into the 13:30 news releases (thats what I notice anyway) but your right PA today has been horrible.

I'm down 9 pips which is in no way a disaster, maybe I should just call it a day and come back when the trend is stronger.

(just shot up to 113.40 as I type (*&^%$%$%*&&%^$%^^)

I must be feeling frisky this is trade 5 today

Attachments

• trade 5.png
    trade 5.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 99
I said I wouldn't contribute after being called a liar, but have to highlight this, I have brought up a chart of your losing trade on my Tick chart, you went completely against the price action movement, I have put 2 sell arrows where I assume your entry will have being, based on your entry on t2w. I would not have even considered this, complete suicide and you went in hook line and sinker. For those of us who trade HA candles and tick, I have highlighted where the entry should have being,continuing with and following the price trend. Just need to wait for the HA candle set up (and for me my trigger to enter, which I have removed) from the chart.

Tick charts are far more accurate, combined with HA candles, which when mastered are very powerful and visually easy to interpet, they allow and enable entry into a position very early in the move,especially if you keep with the trend movement. but what do I know, only being in this game 15 years, still an amateur I guess.

Genuinely sorry to hear your down to +30.

Thanks,you make a valid point. I had to stick with the rules as I am trying to achieve something.
You have support in what you say( i have been sent 2 pms). Both defended you,but one although singing your praises accepted that the calls were very late and that was the only way they could be read.None of the calls were given before the spikes occured, what are we to assume? I never want to offend anyone who has genuine intentions so apologise if that is the case.Im sure you are genuine so you will also see both sides of the coin and why I came to the conclusion I did. If that method works then your experience is clearly paying off and you have a good skill we could all do with learning. I hope you continue to post and this is behind us

Flash,

one thing is for sure, you have discipline - I would have dumped it by the 10th loser in a row regardless of how good it looked in backtesting.

Then again thats probably why i've tried and abandened so many methods.

For me the key learning was to develop a setup with a high win rate so that drawdowns are minimal and I don't have to go through the emotions that go with it.

I really do wish you all the best.

just focus on your own trades and dont worry about what others are doing or not;)

Thanks,you make a valid point. I had to stick with the rules as I am trying to achieve something.
You have support in what you say( i have been sent 2 pms). None of the calls were given before the spikes occured, what are we to assume?

I hope you continue to post and this is behind us

LF - Okay I accept your point, for the record I trade tick chart, I dont set nor use limit orders or work off Support & Resistance or Fibs etc etc. I trade the price action, using HA candles my trend line and my trade trigger, which I remove from all postings, and then I post. They don't all work out and I have posted my losing trades as well as my winning trades and are to post both.

Lets see how we get on, I'll post the time including seconds when I took the trade and the tick size I use, that way, we can put this to bed.

lets go for another naughty one!
l 1.5965
20pip stop

edit: stopped super quick there.
maybe the king screwed me, lol