Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not silly. looking at it on the 5-mins, a long was the way to go. (I dont trade it)

EDIT: I am finding the breakouts easier to plan for, since you draw the lines beforehand, unlike indicators when you have sometimes just 1-2 bars of warning.
but, of course, you get killed in the chop with false breaks.

thats what i look for,early am ranges

EJ looking to break the range 112.90?? (horiz-line at 112.90, and slanting line of lower-highs from the topside)

i've been bearish on ej all morning and still am, a break to the downside is more likely.

I should add that i've not been able to take advantage of been bearish, I should be up about 20-30 pips but have managed less then a pip.

I just havn't been trading as well as I should be since last week when my wife told me were expecting our second runt.

:clap: :cheers:

guess you'll be up all hours trading the asian sessions in between midnight feeds. LOL

if you believe the upmove on GU marks an uptrend, then the price revisiting the breakpoint might be second chance to jump aboard if you missed first break?? 1.6075
(wait for it to congest just above breakpoint, perhaps)

thats -41,not the best start to the week,still 1 trade takes care of that

If I recall you had a simmiler start to last week, might be something to keep an eye on, some indicators are out of sync on a monday morning due to the weekend.

second chance long on GU?? 1.6075.
this time, you have a known PA exit at 1.6040.
and also a known point, 1.6110 that it must break to confirm upmove.
(if it fails to breach, or forms a lower high, you have advance warning to bail out, if you havent been stopped out)

EDIT: I think I'll stop this stream of consciousness. It might be spooking others analysis. my analysis is mediocre at best.

If I recall you had a simmiler start to last week, might be something to keep an eye on, some indicators are out of sync on a monday morning due to the weekend.

what annoyed me was i missed friday which would hjave been 150 pips,but the week ended -46. Still i expect many losers and bad days along the way. I totally believe this is the way forward. From top to bottom i am now on a draw down of 100 pips:(

second chance long on GU?? 1.6075.
this time, you have a known PA exit at 1.6040.
and also a known point, 1.6110 that it must break to confirm upmove.
(if it fails to breach, or forms a lower high, you have advance warning to bail out, if you havent been stopped out)

EDIT: I think I'll stop this stream of consciousness. It might be spooking others analysis. my analysis is mediocre at best.

are you sure this isnt a sort of call,paul:smart:. Youcant do any worse than me,Im 40 down already

are you sure this isnt a sort of call,paul:smart:. Youcant do any worse than me,Im 40 down already

its easier for me to post about trades I didnt take. ie, the GU.

I went short EJ 112.933 as per reading. Currently in the red.
Needs to break 112.80 for me, or look for a managed exit.