Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LF, you refer to this often, was does it stand for if I might ask?

its the method im solely using now,since i stopped posting live calls using trendlines. I did this for an easier trading life.Ive been updating the running total most days.Its called old ma flashearts secret trading recipe. This is its 4th week

its the method im solely using now,since i stopped posting live calls using trendlines. I did this for an easier trading life.Ive been updating the running total most days.Its called old ma flashearts secret trading recipe. This is its 4th week

its up 111 pips in 12 trading days,nothing to shouit about at moment,missed agreat day on friday.It should average 100 pips a week,stress free.Well thats the theory

so far not too bad.
Mostly all cable trades with one ES and one euro trade.
Only called out one winner in the thread today. Too busy with trading, testing, updating my journal/spreadsheet, playing with my nephew etc to post every trade at the moment!
Annoying that there seems to be a bug in ninjatrader7 where I cant show the profit /loss in 'pips' for the currency trades.

Attachments

• rfrfdelme.JPG
    rfrfdelme.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 119
Closed eur/usd 1.3622 , not happy, so exited 0

If in doubt, get out, rather be on the fence, wishing I was in, rather than being in wishing I was out.

Closed 1.3646 +20,

kin hell, that was quick, didn't expect that, but signal and trigger said long., all done for the day, bye

chart to show time and candle formation of last trade, the trigger has being removed

Attachments

• Noname.png
    Noname.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 102
yeah right,come on dino,were not silly mate

LF, when I first attempted to come on this thread some time ago you critised me for posting trades lates (2-3 mins) after the event. I dont post every trade, I saw the trade building and the pre trade set up confirmed, I pre loaded on T2w the wording and added the long at time of trade, so I could post immediately after the trade was taken, I posted the chart set up showing the etc etc.

I post late you moan, I post within 1 minute or immediately and you criticise or doubt, I don't need to be here, should have taken note of my PM conversation with Swanny and not bothered, I don't need to be here, I don't need to post and from here on in, I wont post, end of my contribution to this thread.

LF, when I first attempted to come on this thread some time ago you critised me for posting trades lates (2-3 mins) after the event. I dont post every trade, I saw the trade building and the pre trade set up confirmed, I pre loaded on T2w the wording and added the long at time of trade, so I could post immediately after the trade was taken, I posted the chart set up showing the etc etc.

I post late you moan, I post within 1 minute or immediately and you criticise or doubt, I don't need to be here, should have taken note of my PM conversation with Swanny and not bothered, I don't need to be here, I don't need to post and from here on in, I wont post, end of my contribution to this thread.

surely you can see the point im making.Your last 2 trades
1st one,you got out at b/e amazingly when the spike was 20 against you
2nd you got a price that was 2 mins a go on a spike.Every trade you take has aspike to it of which always goes your way. They cant possibly be genuine trades.
I am also thinking of quiting the thread,its purpose has not been achieved

1st one,you got out at b/e amazingly when the spike was 20 against you

Trade entered 1.05 1.3622, the highest this went against me was -9, I had +6 profit at one stage, my stop, which is variable was 1.3641. Never at any stage was it -20 against me when I exited the trade at 1.23. Need to get your fact rights.

Enjoy your thread!, bye

Attachments

• Noname.png
    Noname.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 94
Every trade you take has aspike to it of which always goes your way.

Why not try learn trading tick, you will get better, more profitable entry, little drawdown and more oftent then not as the move happens, rather than moan and criticise, you might find you also will improve your trading.

Over and out

Why not try learn trading tick, you will get better, more profitable entry, little drawdown and more oftent then not as the move happens, rather than moan and criticise, you might find you also will improve your trading.

Over and out

sure im sure i could learn,but again virtually every trade you take,you post after the spike has happened.If it was before id say you were the best trader i know. Look at your called trades and see it from my point of view