Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eur coming back down again to test 1.3600 area. held the first time. With the range already so large I would expect it to hold a 2nd time but we'll wait and see what happens.

Peter

just trying out metatrader,its a lot cheaper than esignal,how do you guys find it

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    14.2 KB · Views: 112
that "not call" exited at 113.109.

thats -18 pips on EJ.

how were the emotions on that not call,were you thinking about the thread at all. Thats why i like old mas method,its a straight trade i take or dont ay an exact point so there should be little emotion to get in the way

how were the emotions on that not call,were you thinking about the thread at all. Thats why i like old mas method,its a straight trade i take or dont ay an exact point so there should be little emotion to get in the way

aware of eyes watching!!
perhaps I would have held out for a 20 pip standard loss. in which case I would still be in, and looking for a better exit.
either way, the momentum on short has died, and would be a loss trade anyway.

been perusing pocrels trendlines and wedges thread.
interesting, and no indicators. worth a read if you have some spare time.

I've been meaning to check that out along with the Big Ben thread. It's worth a look just to see how others are trading and managing these days. Always good to pick up a new tip or trick if possible.

Peter

my bias is to the upside on ej now, hopefully will test the highs of the asian session.

does anyone know a good site where i can find the average house price for my area over the last 12 months,I cant seem to find one.thanks