Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Morning all

im not at all convinced by Mr charts.In all these years on the site,how many people has he trained to be successful traders. sure his patterns work,just like anything else. i never got to know the other two. Wheres naz now

Fair enough re: Mr Charts.
Naz, last I heard, was promoting some indicator-driven trading. (I know someone identified the indicator, but cant remember who. the indie may have been CCI )

EDIT: if someone asked me to present a trading system, I wouldnt give them my primary system. I would either "de-claw" it, or present an abandoned older version which represented my principles, but not reveal my specific set-up. ie, I may decide to remove certain indicators that I use as confirmers.

been perusing pocrels trendlines and wedges thread.
interesting, and no indicators. worth a read if you have some spare time.

Fair enough re: Mr Charts.
Naz, last I heard, was promoting some indicator-driven trading. (I know someone identified the indicator, but cant remember who. the indie may have been CCI )

That just shows you how rare it is to find genuine help. I have a friend who has spent id say at least £30,000 on traing and software over the years,personally, i spent £600 with mr charts,£1500 with VSA,and a few of the£100 a go ebay ****. Attended lots of free stuff.
If old mas methods works and averages 100 pips per week over 52 weeks,how much shall i charge. If i do an ebay for £100 the secret will be out,shall i charge £5000,at £10pp they will have it back in 10 weeks.I could start by saying how while rumaging through old mas pantry i came accross this trading recipe,ets,etc. Ill never need to trade again.perhaps i could do a mike bagdayy and go on cnbc:)

while rumaging through old mas pantry i came accross this trading recipe,ets,etc. Ill never need to trade again.perhaps i could do a mike bagdayy and go on cnbc:)
make sure you have the fake tan on julie if going on cnbc :cheesy:

do any of you know how to set up backtesting.Im not smart enough to do it or havent the time to figure it out. Ive back tested old ma for a much as I can bear to manually on esignal,but may wish to have more info available. its parameters are simple but may keep changing before a trade approaches if you know what I mean

OK, lulz over, professional head back on...Just thought I'd leave the thread (and small TF trading) on a positive note with a positive contribution...More down draft on these two?? ;)

4 quick trades this morning

+4
+17
+18
+25

Total +64 pips

Attachments

• fx graph 267.png
    fx graph 267.png
    19 KB · Views: 121
  • fx graph 268.png
    fx graph 268.png
    17.3 KB · Views: 109
Good morning.

Analysing EU - can't find a good entry at the moment. For a short risk too big. Long - down trend - don't feel like bottom catching

Attachments

• Cap.JPG
    Cap.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 112
has GU formed a breakout range? (1.6040/75) Its the sort of thing beachtrader seemed to do.

another -11 ,silly to take that.

both my last trades have lasted 2 mins each

not silly. looking at it on the 5-mins, a long was the way to go. (I dont trade it)

EDIT: I am finding the breakouts easier to plan for, since you draw the lines beforehand, unlike indicators when you have sometimes just 1-2 bars of warning.
but, of course, you get killed in the chop with false breaks.