Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys, over the next four weeks,intertrader are doing a free competition.Top prize £6000. Its the usual free demo account with £10,000 in it. Nothing to lose.

Guys, over the next four weeks,intertrader are doing a free competition.Top prize £6000. Its the usual free demo account with £10,000 in it. Nothing to lose.

In the poker world we call that a donkament,

In order to win it you would have to trade recklesslly and hope to get lucky. For anyone taking a punt that seriously wants to try and win I would suggest a risk per trade of no less then 20%

Morning all, I might throw in some calls today. Hopefully they'll be more profitable than my first couple!

Good luck

In order to win it you would have to trade recklesslly and hope to get lucky. For anyone taking a punt that seriously wants to try and win I would suggest a risk per trade of no less then 20%

yep thats what im doing,started at £30 pp

BTW talking of poker I played in late night poker finals on chan 4. It was in 2005 when they had a free tournament for amatuers. I was chip leader and about to go on final table when I was dealt j,9 clubs. Guy behind me had q,7 clubs and flush came on turn. It got worse after that. still it was a great experience and a great night out with the party poker girls. I often watch the DVD,just to truely understand how you can be so certain you are going to win a hand or trade,but then get %^cked every which way but loose

Liam give us a run down,are you a live trader etc,what methods.how long etc

Yep, Live trader but only a small account. I'm sticking to EUR\USD for the time being and am trading range breakouts on the lower timeframes. Generally looking for 1:1 RR but this hasn't given a high enough % of winners to be worth it over the last couple of weeks. I'm starting to pay more attention to the swings on the hourly and higher while trying to get an entry on the lower tf's.

We'll see how that goes lol

paddypower did one not so long back, i think the winner turned 10k into 200k within a month. there was a flaw which could be easily exploited though:mad:

paddypower did one not so long back, i think the winner turned 10k into 200k within a month. there was a flaw which could be easily exploited though:mad:

i entered and was cleared out quickly. There really is no point froma trading point of view,but its something for nothing