Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
now that eur is trading below 1.3900, I'll look to short if it hits there again with stop around 1.3916 roughly.
Would like to see it pop over the number and drop back below it before shorting again.
Peter

Out 91 (+10)

another nice nibble.
remind me, do you have a fixed risk as well??

(I like the 10-pipper idea. You stay in the market for short runs, this I suspect takes away some of the stress of riding out ups and downs of targetting 100-pips, as a 10-pipper completes fairly quickly)

(I like the 10-pipper idea. You stay in the market for short runs, this I suspect takes away some of the stress of riding out ups and downs of targetting 100-pips, as a 10-pipper completes fairly quickly)

It's absolutely less stressful...quick hits, small losses.

Peter

hourly chart of eurusd has 100ma at 1.3880...right where we are at now. the ma is also headed down. Nice low risk short if price moves below here.

Peter

wow,looks like i missed lots of action yesterday.Good to see some winning trades were had. Great to see all the new callers,hope they stay around.
Im really pleased how old mas recipe worked this week

6 trades
4 winners for 160 pips
2 loses for 50 pips

a win ratio of 50% is all Im aiming for. In testing it was near that figure,so with descretion I hope to get there. There was 1 win and 1 loss today,shame I wasnt here
more importantly I havent worried at all this week:)

too fast for me to post... but picked up 10 pips on the downdraft after breaking down through 1.3900 as I was saying earlier.
Not a live call but I did post my intentions !

Peter

I don't know how some of you traders here stay in for 50+ pips at a time. in the past 40 minutes eur swung 40-60 pips each direction 4 times...talk about whipsaw. geez... I'd have been thoroughly whipped AND sawed. (err, I might like getting whipped, but that's another thread :devilish:)

Peter

Very tempting to enter another trade.... I might have to just shut off the computer and walk away. I had an excellent day today and rather not ruin the weekend with a "stupidity" trade.

Peter

Very tempting to enter another trade.... I might have to just shut off the computer and walk away. I had an excellent day today and rather not ruin the weekend with a "stupidity" trade.

Peter

Just leave the Stupidity trades to me. No-one is better qualified.