Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Todays EUR/USD M10 HA Chart, will post a few calls next week, same pattern entry conditions as yesterdays charts

The HA and the indicator I use keeps you on the right side of the move, let the price action go,follow it and HA will get in slower than standard candlestick entry, but generally more successfully imho

Attachments

• eu fri.png
    eu fri.png
    6.4 KB · Views: 117
That's it for the month on the small TFs for me, v. nearly hit my 500 pip (day trading)target for the month from 40 trades..This thread is v. busy now, more than enough contributors, glad it's picked up. Good luck with it. Will pop my head in but as stated last weekend I won't be posting on it from today.

Anyhow, this trade, missed my short entry at 8am, not entirely convinced of long direction so took a quick 5 min trade for ten pips...

Attachments

• fx graphic 1291010.png
    fx graphic 1291010.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 117
Good trading enjoy yourself

cheers Dinos

not what i am looking to do just running out of time i should still be in

stop would be at 9716 so 9 point risk still in play

i would take half off now for 20 if i was still as its come into previous support and could turn

looks like eur/usd getting ready to move south again ------- wonder if uncle dinos will be boarding soon

BP, I'm here, watching and waiting, only board after the move has started and HA's say go

Drat!!!!!, just as I was typing, 100 tick confirmed another move up at 13:29:07 and missed it, dohhhhh!!!

Last edited: