Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice moves in eur.
I'm having trouble posting here. Pages hang up when trying to load. anyone else??
Peter

just the one naughty trade today, never like trading ej when theres been such a strong overnight move, anyway i was saved by a spot on exit.

Attachments

• day 3.png
    day 3.png
    41.9 KB · Views: 109
morning guys, just gone short eur/usd

stop 1.3883

would love to have been in earlier bu i am a late riser :cheesy:

euro trending strongly down best thing to do is try to jump on it on a pullback

calling tops and bottoms is a dangerous game

dinos see you are here ----- you must have a smile on your face if in eur/dollar short from around 8.00am

Hello BP, how did you guess, easy to spot it and just flowed along with the move, no guessing of thinking, no anticipation etc etc, great opportunities to add to the position using 100 tick, same method, taking the trades after pull back back into the M10. I will try post a few trades next week on EUR/USD, but my priority is and always will be my P&L, so will post a few trades only.

Hi Dinos.

I’m still enjoying EU ride - lowered the stop quite few times.

Thank you for the HA example. I’ve never used Heiken-Ashi candles - it seems it’s worth learning about it. I’ve noticed apart from the candles you have some sort of indicator under. If you don’t mind can you shed some light on it - does it come with HA candles or is it a specific indicator. Excuse my ignorance about HA.

Attachments

• Dinos.JPG
    Dinos.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 121
I’m still enjoying EU ride - lowered the stop quite few times.

Still short EU myself from 54, took half off around daily S1 (filled @16) and stops now at 44. Used 1% risk so 1.6% locked in now. I'll probably call it a day after this one and start the weekend early.

Round number ties in neatly with 138 fib extension of the latest 5min swing, so if lucky enough to get there will take final 50% off thereabouts.

Attachments

• 29th Oct EU 2.PNG
    29th Oct EU 2.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 102
Still short EU myself from 54, took half off around daily S1 (filled @16) and stops now at 44. Used 1% risk so 1.6% locked in now. I'll probably call it a day after this one and start the weekend early.

Good idea. Later on US GDP at 13:30 - may be too exciting for me.

PS Current stop to 13830

Last edited: