Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice setup on a daily chart of NZDUSD. Lotta inside bars. Thanks to a friend who alerted me on this. I don't normally trade daily tf's but may give this a go (with small stakes so I can sleep at night!)

Use a 15m chart for entry. buy/sell on a candle close outside the yellow line, stop is inside the blue line, target about 150 pips. By the looks of it the stop will be around 40-50 pips once you get an entry.

Peter

Attachments

• nzd001.GIF
    nzd001.GIF
    13.1 KB · Views: 109
mornin all,
all my markets are in play so my second trade is due soon. This is so surreal me trading like this,relying on a pre defined set up that has exact rules.Lets see

flash the next thing you will be selling the system (lol) mrs flash will be never away from the shops spending your gains as you hack up the golf course

flash the next thing you will be selling the system (lol) mrs flash will be never away from the shops spending your gains as you hack up the golf course

lol, even BS suggested lightly that when people do this sort of thing there is another motive. My motive is clear,get rid of the stress,earn more for less time. I generally hate mentors and vendors. I would only ever consider selling or training if I believed that what I tought would make a substantial difference and more importantly that there was no ambiguaty in what i taught. As most of trading is descretionary I dont see myself ever crossing to the dark side. Anyway arent we getting ahead of ourselves here,two out of two is hardly a recipe for success.

2 trades for me today end result +5.7

On the fxcm account now so I can show my trades on the chart, I may or may not post my trades live going forward, not sure it benefits any of you guys either way:confused:

Attachments

• day 1.png
    day 1.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 117
exit 1.3842 - 3 basically a scratch. going nowhere and setup failed.

Peter

you traded the Asian open?
how much sleep do you get?

Vaco: this might be a good decision. I suspect your trades will get back to a more robust returns without the unnecessary performace pressure. Black Swan was right after all!

2 trades for me today end result +5.7

On the fxcm account now so I can show my trades on the chart, I may or may not post my trades live going forward, not sure it benefits any of you guys either way:confused:

dont worry about us,if you can do it,do it,if you cant we understand why. What I can tell you from being on this thread a long time is that no one really cares or copies you. If you call a few losers the lurkers look away. The regulars generally have their own methods. We learn more from the chat and charts really.

sh 1.5810
15pip stop

edit: ahhh! I'm in at the exact same time as the flash in the opposite direction! lol
Do you accept cheques??