Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
redart, good luck. I was looking at a long too but both eurusd and audusd are moving down. I get nervous when that happens.

Peter

More on the serious side. What the G20 participants say today and what they will do tomorrow are complete opposites. Example, they all "agree" to stop devaluing their own currencies...they go back to the homeland tell officials now it will be easier to continue devaulation because everyone else won't get in the way...when they are all thinking the same thing= nothing different than before the meeting.
Most gov't officials rank lower than used car salesman here in the US in terms of believability...probably the same everywhere.

Peter

Not much trust in used car salesman - Why is that?

Attachments

• Capt.JPG
    Capt.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 85
I missed a trade today that I definitely would have taken if I was at the screen which would have been a very nice one.
Should I add that trade to my excel spreadsheet where I track my trades and their results etc?
or should i forget about it because I missed it.

Should I add that trade to my excel spreadsheet where I track my trades and their results etc?

Saddo that I am, I love my stats, I record trades taken, and another that records the trading outcome of all trades taken or not based on the entry setup, invaluable imho

Last edited:
I missed a trade today that I definitely would have taken if I was at the screen which would have been a very nice one.

Depends what you are looking to get out of your journal. IMO, missed trades happen just as losing trades do and adding too many of them could negate whatever value you might get from your journal. It's your choice though, as long as you understand what it means to your trading.

Peter