Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi everyone just joined up...... i see a lot of discussion about market profile and its use with fx and stock indices.. ii receive daily research based on market profile from an ex colleague of mine and yes it does work.if anyone is interested in this please let me know either on hear or on my email [email protected]
thanks and look forward to chatting with you all

Hi everyone just joined up...... i see a lot of discussion about market profile and its use with fx and stock indices.. ii receive daily research based on market profile from an ex colleague of mine and yes it does work.if anyone is interested in this please let me know either on hear or on my email [email protected]
thanks and look forward to chatting with you all

great call some live trades out on this thread,we cant wait:smart:

might call it a day on FX now.
another green day which is encouraging.
+21 pips after that -10 stopout

I kind of messed up early this morning and got long the Euro at a brilliant price (1.3780, didn't post that trade) but managed it poorly and only took +8 and then watched it fly up wothout me.
Slightly screwed with my head for the rest of the morning,
Still, green day and on to the US markets now. (dow and spx)
cheers

:sleep:It could be a boring way to trade, but maybe a good one - leave it to the market to decide.
Limit order is still valid (so far as it doesn't break the lower median)

There is a close below lower median - so I deleted the limit order.

What to do - it would be nice to have a magic crystal ball. In the meantime best to get the info from the market.:)

Attachments

• Ca.JPG
    Ca.JPG
    135.5 KB · Views: 117
In the meantime best to get the info from the market.:)

When I mentioned the market, I was thinking about the charts.

TA may still be useful despite ‘competitive devaluation’ and powerful trading computers.

quite in here today,im done for the day on my methods.Its so hard not to find opps to trade. I promised myself I must only trade Old mas method until that is firmly inset in my mind. Maybe I should look in the pantry and see what else is in there.

quite in here today,im done for the day on my methods.Its so hard not to find opps to trade. I promised myself I must only trade Old mas method until that is firmly inset in my mind. Maybe I should look in the pantry and see what else is in there.

Today I was bored and looked at my system '20 pips a day keeps stress away'. I haven't used it for a long time. Anyway liked today GU price action and had a go - easy +40 there. I may do some back testing to see what sort of success rate is there. I would be careful using it next week because of BST going back to GMT.
The system may still be good - I would observe the price action in the future and if I like it - why not.

PS Good to have a look in the pantry sometimes.