Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Today I was bored and looked at my system '20 pips a day keeps stress away'. I haven't used it for a long time. Anyway liked today GU price action and had a go - easy +40 there. I may do some back testing to see what sort of success rate is there. I would be careful using it next week because of BST going back to GMT.
The system may still be good - I would observe the price action in the future and if I like it - why not.

PS Good to have a look in the pantry sometimes.

I would offer to help but my mind is shattered,ive spent months on my method. Its a real strange feeling,i feel I should be watching and waiting. I fear if I take one rogue trade Ill go off the rails,so Ill just look at the price action on my entry levels and see if I can perfect the entry

not much trading here today. Been busy with some other stuff. I will be trading a bit later and for sure during the asian open.

Peter

not much trading here today. Been busy with some other stuff. I will be trading a bit later and for sure during the asian open.

Peter

It's been a good move on GU and EU for some time - may continue downwards. Maybe a good idea to go for short limit orders (on the break of lower lows) unless there is a breach of lower highs in the meantime.

Good luck - I've finished for today.

It's been a good move on GU and EU for some time - may continue downwards. Maybe a good idea to go for short limit orders (on the break of lower lows) unless there is a breach of lower highs in the meantime.QUOTE]

It could be some sort of reversal - not so sure. After 17:00 BST - all sort of possibilities. After 22:00 BST - I see it as a twilight zone (I imagine most of the trading is done by computers at that time)

9730 stop 9485 ;)...nice strong candles (using that there Heikin-Ashi) on a 15 min TF since approx 11am...:p

Reached revised limit, closed at 9929...swing may may have a touch more left but I've been there far too many times with the Swissy, may go on to hit R2 but without me...

OK, who's trading the asian session with me?
Currencies are in the normal lull for this time period. Waiting for a break in either direction.

Peter

Looking at eur. Shorting the break of the black line at around 1.3764 or play a break/bounce at the upper trend line at 1.3800. I think we test today's lows at 1.3733 before moving up significantly.
Just my opinion...

Attachments

• eur301.GIF
    eur301.GIF
    15.2 KB · Views: 90
OK, who's trading the asian session with me?
Currencies are in the normal lull for this time period. Waiting for a break in either direction.

Peter

I'll be keeping an eye on EUR\USD for a bit... Will be trading a break if I catch it quick enough. Will try to post live but will more than likely be closed before I post so wouldn't be much good in a live calls thread.

Sorry, actual entry 1.3785, stop still at 1.3772

Lol scratched for +1.5 pips ha ha That pull back frightened me when timed with Pete's short :whistling

EDIT - Need to learn to check p\l before posting.

Last edited: