Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi,

buy order eur/gbp 88.40 sl 88.00 1% risk. SL loss covers S&R level below

previous resistance and 50% fib. Also think EZ doing, and will do, much better than UK economy wise. Bad data for uk and more qe on way

dont like it as been big sell off and before london opening and gdp out at 0930

Ok now I'm just irritated.
Here is my setup. On a 5m chart. 15m 50sma, 5m 50 sma, 5m 20ema, 5m 8ema.
The 15m 50 is for S/R. And a higher timeframe trend.
When the 5m 50ma is angled +/- 20 degrees look for entrys on retracements to the 5m 20 and 8 emas. Basically just entering on retracement on an overall trend. I got beaten up all day. Chopped around like coleslaw. I called it a day. An hour later I looked back over everything and wouldn't you know it, there was a perfect setup 1/2 hour after I shut down for the day. Perfect.
Tommorrow is another day....

Edit: several setups. I think the problem is me recognizing the setup after it's finished. Hindesight being 20/20. I guess the next task at hand is recognizing the setups AS they are occuring. YEESH!!

theres more chance of that working than the 3 ducks system

My calls from today will be from the new method. Genrally it it win about 50%, with a r/r of 2;1 or more.so be patient. I will also keep a running count
I hope you remember how certain I was about shorting the eur/gbp. It cost me 120 pts,before I finally re shorted againn yesterday,from the top,so have got quite a bit back. I will continue to posts lines but no calls with them at the mo

heres the chart

Attachments

• snapshot-514.png
    snapshot-514.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 116
stop to 75

ffs placed the stop using my fxcm charts and got stopped out on my alpari account, price never touched 75 again on fxcm but went to 748 on alpari just taking me out, my fault for tightening the stop so much but still pissed off.

Was planning to move over to fxcm anyway from next week but this little incident will prob see me move all my funds over :mad:

anyone out there can give me a low for 09:25 -09:26 on other platforms??

by the way i feel sick now target hit without me, 25 pip opportunity loss + 7 pip realised loss

i'm livid and yet its completely my fault for bringing the stop up from 70, just want to screem or be sick:sick:

by the way i feel sick now target hit without me, 25 pip opportunity loss + 7 pip realised loss

i'm livid and yet its completely my fault for bringing the stop up from 70, just want to screem or be sick:sick:

how much of that was performance pressure?

good entry call, though.

EDIT: a truly automated system calls, and you can call with impunity.
calls that require some discretionary input, can mess with your head.