Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Attachments

• e.JPG
    e.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 149
I'll wait and see if there is a set up for a short.

Attachments

• e.JPG
    e.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 120
If it drops back under 1.40 I might short again. So far it hasn't been able to sustain any length of time over that number then takes a nice drop into the mid 1.39's

Peter

It's been a tough week and I missed out on a beauty of a trade I was waiting for in last nights asian session, but today has been excellent so far. The life and times of a day trader!
I'm going to take a little break...

Peter

With you on the short - interesting stat that! :cool:

Good luck
That's according to Andrew. From my experience it usually hits the median (if the fork is properly constructed and there are no major obstacles in between). In this case I would take part of the profit if it hits local low - possible support level.

PS I hope your entry is more according to your rules. I don't feel good if somebody follows my entries and they don't work - (Sometimes I take trades that I'm not proud of (n))

Last edited:
Good luck
That's according to Andrew. From my experience it usually hits the median (if the fork is properly constructed and there are no major obstacles in between). In this case I would take part of the profit if it hits local low - possible support level.

PS I hope your entry is more according to your rules. I don't feel good if somebody follows my entries and they don't work - (Sometimes I take trades that I'm not proud of (n))

Yes, never fear. Will be taking some off at a weekly LOI around 62.