Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morning all,

ej is confused at the moment, most likely next move is up to re-test asian session highs but i'm on the sidelines for now.

this has been a hard week for me, a lot of my beliefs are not working,im still short eur/gbp and its right on the line.I need it to start falling now. Moved stop to 8845 which is a stop of 40 pips and will see me with a big loss for the week.

closed at 113.29 for +26

spend it wisely, and yesterdays as well. (y)
my rules had the opposite side of your trades. :(
that money you'll be spending came from my account!

EDIT: good to have you back on these boards.

Last edited:
spend it wisely, and yesterdays as well. (y)
my rules had the opposite side of your trades. :(
that money you'll be spending came from my account!

EDIT: good to have you back on these boards.

:cheesy: No sympathy here Paul, I know you do well and your daily pip targets blow me out the water ( I cant get anywhere near them)

Besides I'll spend the money having much more fun then you would:LOL:

As for the boards, I've hung up my moderator boots so feel more relaxed about posting (dont have a big target on my back anymore).

Hope you make back any losses incured when you trade the us session(y)

One more thing: would you prefer if i just invoice you directly next time:cheesy:

:cheesy: No sympathy here Paul, I know you do well and your daily pip targets blow me out the water ( I cant get anywhere near them)

Besides I'll spend the money having much more fun then you would:LOL:

As for the boards, I've hung up my moderator boots so feel more relaxed about posting (dont have a big target on my back anymore).

Hope you make back any losses incured when you trade the us session(y)

One more thing: would you prefer if i just invoice you directly next time:cheesy:

no sympathy expected. no invoice needed - I'll just give you my account PIN. :LOL:

I think I will also start posting live trades from next week :!:
(as I have been benefitting so much from Flashy, wackypete and Black Swan et al without giving back.)
I will throw myself into the fray. (my daily pips will then be open to scrutiny)

Single Euro trade, as it's a decent winner that's it for me on on the small TFs today; Hi Vaco, you can always spot the guys that need to take a wage out of this game eh? ;) Good trading buddy, solid...Got a touch lucky with this, had the limit of 33 still in place but in the fast moving market closed at best price to give me 40 pips..which is very generous..

Stop 25
Limit 33
Pips +40

Attachments

• fx grap 1211010.png
    fx grap 1211010.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 116
no sympathy expected. no invoice needed - I'll just give you my account PIN. :LOL:

I think I will also start posting live trades from next week :!:
(as I have been benefitting so much from Flashy, wackypete and Black Swan et al without giving back.)
I will throw myself into the fray. (my daily pips will then be open to scrutiny)

:-0 No pressure there then...;)

Good morning everyone! Has anyone seen that inside bar in E/U on the 1hr timeframe? I was lucky enough to see it a few minutes after I woke up, then I went downstairs to deal with my physiological needs and make some tea and when I came back... BAM! I've missed the breakout. I still took the trade though as I see the upside potential to be very good (1.41 or better), if it retests 1.4 I'm scaling in a little more there for a sizable position. On a different note I have a strong feeling Lord Flasheart will be most unhappy when he wakes up - E/G broke out to the upside like mad today.

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Single Euro trade, as it's a decent winner that's it for me on on the small TFs today; Hi Vaco, you can always spot the guys that need to take a wage out of this game eh? ;) Good trading buddy, solid...Got a touch lucky with this, had the limit of 33 still in place but in the fast moving market closed at best price to give me 40 pips..which is very generous..

Stop 25
Limit 33
Pips +40

now THAT was a sweet entry.

Stop 25
Limit 33
Pips +40

thanks and well done yourself Swanny,

I'm done for the day as well now as i like to treat this like a sales job where the boss lets you go home when you hit your target.

Take the money and run!

thanks and well done yourself Swanny,

I'm done for the day as well now as i like to treat this like a sales job where the boss lets you go home when you hit your target.

Take the money and run!

:smart:

I'm out at +4. Don't like the way it stalled, also after I had I look at the economic calendar for today it looks like the sharp move at 10am was caused by data releases from the EU. Anyway, I've placed a buy limit at 1.4002 with a stop at -30 and a target at +40.

I got a fill and got out at +8 - There was an inside bar on the hourly and it broke out to the downside. I should change my nick on this forum to little indecisive bitch.

Mornin' everyone. I see right after I left last night euro broke down hard. I spent hours waiting for that thing to break until my eyes went crossed, only to miss it....sometimes you just can't win. Oh, well. Today is another day!!!

Peter