Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
need a good day today.Finished up with 2 losers yesterday,and made mistakes.still cash wise up a few pence.As usual everything looks bearish right now

jules do you think you are trying 2 many trades ???

not really, should be about 4 a day.looking back yesterdays look ok to me,2 just turned out wrong.I nevermind re entering.The stops I use are tight and generally should be 20 pips or so so re entry not a problem.i Also missed that good move so i was p$%%^% off about that.That was my problem last time and why I stopped calling.

it is a waste of a day when you start so well and then give it back.I will look back and see if I make more in the morning than the afternoon.

hello rc450 hope you are well

morning bp, morning all. was having a good week but threw all my pips away this am, quite often pop in the thread hopefully one day i'll reach the stage where i can join in the fun.

GL all.

morning bp, morning all. was having a good week but threw all my pips away this am, quite often pop in the thread hopefully one day i'll reach the stage where i can join in the fun.

GL all.

Dont worry about that?can you tell us more about what methods you are looking at and how etc. When I first joined the thread posting trades made me more accurate in what I was doing,i think the same applies to others. The problem comes when you trade to the thread. Thats one reason why Leo left. Are you trading live etc

that was a nice early morning clear out on all currencies against the $

have gone short on eur/gbp at 8512 s/l 12 beak of pattern

lol as i post its falling, got a nice entry i hope

Attachments

• snapshot-196.png
    snapshot-196.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 94
im trying to print my broker statement to show entry price as it looks a bit good.Taking a snapshot from esignal is no problem but i cant seem to edit statement as it has opened in microsoft office picture but i use open office. What do I do.Lol its back to where i started now

Dont worry about that?can you tell us more about what methods you are looking at and how etc. When I first joined the thread posting trades made me more accurate in what I was doing,i think the same applies to others. The problem comes when you trade to the thread. Thats one reason why Leo left. Are you trading live etc

morning flash
i'm looking on the 5m tf for trends and then an entry on 1m with tight stops (10/20 pips)
i also look at higher tfs for s/r and look for bounces with tight stops. i am trading live with peanuts after blowing up a couple of times, making a bit, losing a bit and hovering around b/e for the last couple of months.

morning flash
i'm looking on the 5m tf for trends and then an entry on 1m with tight stops (10/20 pips)
i also look at higher tfs for s/r and look for bounces with tight stops. i am trading live with peanuts after blowing up a couple of times, making a bit, losing a bit and hovering around b/e for the last couple of months.

Can I ask how many pairs you manage to trade with your strat? I'm presuming just 2 max, perhaps EU & USD/CHF?

Julian, have you looked to move your preference away from EUR/GBP to EUR/JPY? Spread is generally cheaper and even when ranging the range gives up far more opportunities (if that makes sense) IMHO. Some cracking swnigs of late and even when ranging there appears to be a lot of 50 pip opportunities...food for thought?