Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
exit gold 1206.80 -.75
starting to consolidate. waiting for a beak to try again

Last edited:
rc :D just to clear up it was nothing to do with you Jules will know what I was hinting at :cheesy:

oh ok np(y), with me mentioning blown accounts and then you petrol, hence the lighter comment, read that about as well i read cable this am:LOL:.

Late start for me today - good. My account would have suffered a lot if I started earlier. At the moment charts look horrible - may improve after 14:00 if you ignore minutes of FOMC meeting at 19:00

I'm going to take a break. I just don't see any low risk trades at the moment and I dont want to give back what I already made. Be back in a while!

Peter

looking to sell this from the top of line

Attachments

• snapshot-198.png
    snapshot-198.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 111
5uck my old boots,that was good.I sold right at the top of the line,it never went 1 tick higher, and have now cleaned up. It looks great when I pull it off like that,And cra* when it goes wrong.All i worry about is r/r.

Have settled for 45 pips and will lokk for re entry

Just to add its totall madness isnt it. how can I draw a trendline at a slant it hits it and slams down on both eur/gbp and eur/gbp.You cant tell me that the big money is positioned on the lines I draw. Would welcome comments(blacketh swaneth can you explain how that happens so often)

guys hope you dont think i was trying to boast.youve seen me get it wrong as well.I just get bemused at times as to how markets work.Surely if what i do works then flicking a coin with a r/r of 2/1 has a chance

guys hope you dont think i was trying to boast.youve seen me get it wrong as well.I just get bemused at times as to how markets work.Surely if what i do works then flicking a coin with a r/r of 2/1 has a chance

You've proven yourself, nothing wrong with a little boasting here and there (y)

Peter