Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Julian I don't think specifically trading off short term TFs is *noise trading*, I can imagine there's guys (and gals) that could in theory hold a trade a few days by entering and exiting off short TFs. I know I could hold trades for 24hr + when working off 15 min. My noise trading view comes from watching guys nip and out of trades; taking 20 pips, having ten pip stop loss etc., when there's so many more pips on the table for them if they altered their mindset and views on risk.

The you don't like the way I trade!

Peter

The you don't like the way I trade!

Peter
:LOL:

None of my business mate, tbh I don't pay that much attention to how other folk trade and anyway, who the fook am I to openly criticize another trader or his method/s? Aint a day goes by I don't drop the ball in the end zone several times...Guys out there will take ten pips out of a trade, 5 winning trades a day, make 10 grand and do something more interesting with their day than us...;) If I get there I'll send you a ticket and we'll go fishing on a yacht...

:LOL:

None of my business mate, tbh I don't pay that much attention to how other folk trade and anyway, who the fook am I to openly criticize another trader or his method/s? Aint a day goes by I don't drop the ball in the end zone several times...Guys out there will take ten pips out of a trade, 5 winning trades a day, make 10 grand and do something more interesting with their day than us...;) If I get there I'll send you a ticket and we'll go fishing on a yacht...

i had you down for something more exiciting than fishing on a yacht. Having said that it sounds good to me

had to rebuy eur/gbp at 8524 s/l 12

line not broken no reason not to buy again

Attachments

• snapshot-195.png
    snapshot-195.png
    36.8 KB · Views: 104
possible fake out for traders who bought at the close of the pin bar. Stops probably around the number 1.2200. I'll look to buy near there.

Peter

done with this laptop too. looks like the desktop needs a fan. keeps heating up and shutting down. Getting to it ASAP!

Peter