Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
morning flash
i'm looking on the 5m tf for trends and then an entry on 1m with tight stops (10/20 pips)
i also look at higher tfs for s/r and look for bounces with tight stops. i am trading live with peanuts after blowing up a couple of times, making a bit, losing a bit and hovering around b/e for the last couple of months.

thats exactly what I did, i lost serious amounts of money to begin with. As soon as I started I thought it would be easy to trade full time. Year 1 I lost £10,000 trading money + living exspense,year 2 more and so on. In about 2008 i started with pennies after a total re evaluation of myself and my emotions and so far beginning to get there

Can I ask how many pairs you manage to trade with your strat? I'm presuming just 2 max, perhaps EU & USD/CHF?

yes, 2 GU/GY using USDX and UJ for guidance with direction, not setting the world on fire but making steady progress i'll see how it goes and if i'm still only able to b/e i'll continue the hunt elsewhere.

think bp was talking about my strat and account, dark in ere wheres that lighter.

Julian, have you looked to move your preference away from EUR/GBP to EUR/JPY? Spread is generally cheaper and even when ranging the range gives up far more opportunities (if that makes sense) IMHO. Some cracking swnigs of late and even when ranging there appears to be a lot of 50 pip opportunities...food for thought?

I have a 2 pip spread on both. I tend to use eur/gbp when i add correlation into the equation. Jpy been quite good for me lately. I need to research what trades have been best for me and which currency. Im not really one for analysing performance,i did all that before and it didnt help

cant believe how all these currencies are taking such a spanking against $. Surely one of them is worth something

exit 2nd half aud 8414 +23

not sure what to do about gold trade. not looking real promising at the moment