Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll try speculative long at 611 stop 595

sorry - I put 811 instead of 611
Losing concentration a bit

Last edited:
Yeah - I'm still in long. No momentum at all - doesn't look good.
Anyway it may jump one way or the other at a certain point.

I'll try speculative long at 611 stop 595

sorry - I put 811 instead of 611
Losing concentration a bit

I'll call it a day.
Out +2
What a pain - I don't think I'll trade again after 8pm(n)

It may go a long way up - I don't care.

Hi Leo,
I completely understand the distractions that posting live calls can be. It does cause you to miss entries or exits and can be frustrating. Many of the posters here appear to have a better handle on it than I do. Thats why I only post here 2-3 days a week and will try to continue as long as the thread stays active. Nice to see everyone winning too!

Peter

Hi Leo,
I completely understand the distractions that posting live calls can be. It does cause you to miss entries or exits and can be frustrating. Many of the posters here appear to have a better handle on it than I do. Thats why I only post here 2-3 days a week and will try to continue as long as the thread stays active. Nice to see everyone winning too!

Peter

Hi Peter, yes, it seems that everybody wins today! Hope to see you around!

From FT Alphaville: RBS analyst..

..The EU emergency package does detract from the tail risk of a EUR meltdown, but a test of the key EUR/USD support level (2005 low) at 1.1650 by year-end looks on.

Good morning all

Been up early since 6am trying to catch continuation moves. GU fall from Morning Range Hi was swift and ruthless. EU was sort of slow, also falling from MRHi.

It looks like EU will bounce big time, either today or Monday. The reason was that my b/e trail for EU short was stopped with 3pips slippage- having been in profits for about 30pips, I've never had that sort of slippage.

Also, look at GU on M15 chart, it is back and filling for an hour, recovering from earlier decline of 60+ pips.

IMO EURUSD may go back to at least S1 (475) before any further fall
I wouldn't go long at the moment. May re-enter short at a better level.

PS unless there is a massive move up and a change of trend

Last edited:
IMO EURUSD may go back to at least S1 (475) before any further fall
I wouldn't go long at the moment. May re-enter short at a better level.

You're right. Big bounce didn't happen. In stead it was sell sell sell. I got up early to short only to find that simple short entries are the best.

Attachments

• 100514EURUSD.PNG
    100514EURUSD.PNG
    37.7 KB · Views: 112
I want to short eur, but I'd like to see a 50% retrace back to earlier high. Not sure it will happen.

Peter

Attachments

• eur001.JPG
    eur001.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 110
exit 1/2 ES @ 1146.50 +3.5 move stop on rest to 1149.
At this point I will probably just trail it down in case it breaks 1141 area and keeps going south.

eurusd nearing my target short area.

Peter

exit eurusd 1.2488 +7
everything just got very erratic, so keeping a few bucks profit until things settle a bit.

Peter

Looks like bear trap on GU & EU.. old bulls got stopped.. new shorts are in.. perfect time to bounce