Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Leo thanks for what you have done for the thread.Its a shame,but I totally understand and look forward to your comments on this and other threads. You have proved you can clearly trade which is what many want to see. I hope your moving on doesnt have a negative effect on your trading. If so come back. I will continue to post live on this thread or may re launch another. Whatever you do,make money and talk soon

I will be around, just not posting trades live. I think your way of trading deserve a separate thread. [ it doesn't mean I want you to leave this thread ] Mine's a bit harder to explain in 'one chart'.

I follow this thread regularly (one of very few) and find it useful - especially your posts.
At the same time if it's a distraction to your trading maybe you should post sort of general observations (when you have time - if there are no set ups etc.) That way you can keep it alive and concentrate on your trading when you need to.

Yes, bedsit, I will do that. :smart:

Perfect, Icant seem to do wrong at the moment.Nice change from a couple of weeks ago when I nearly quit the thread

Attachments

• snapshot-169.png
    snapshot-169.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 104
Talking about distraction.:LOL:
I missed that break (would have entered at 682)

IMO first resistance at 697 (Fib 61.80%)

Talking about distraction.:LOL:
I missed that break (would have entered at 682)

IMO first resistance at 697 (Fib 61.80%)

Im out +47 as its approached a round number

still long aud/usd 1/3rd left in. ive had one of my best weeks ever.Maybe you just need a rest Leo

ER yes Bedsit,have you not been reading the great Lords last 6 posts.I even gave a running commentry with graphs and tripple toe loops

Of course. I guess you mistook me for Be-positive.:LOL:

I guess it's something to do with cartoon characters appearance.

Of course. I guess you mistook me for Be-positive.:LOL:

I guess it's something to do with cartoon characters appearance.

Now who looks like an idiot,:eek: i didnt even spot old BPs sarcasm. I need to wake up a touch. never mind ill burn down a peasants hut on the estate as a form of retribution.
Ive had such a good week anyone fancy helping me round them up for the weekends activities and festivities

BP are you still in?
Sounds strange, but I was thinking about bottom catching if it stops falling any time soon.

Im out of all trades aus made about 15 pips as I didnt take of at +40 for 2nd 1/3 rd.
Wont be here much tommorow, but as usual will be here all next week.