Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, what a week, and stil not over...you guys (on short term TFs) must have had an absolute fookin blast..:)

Been a tough year here compared to same time last year. Until the Greece fiasco volatility was nil. This has been my best week so far since November. I trade mostly off 5m timeframes and use a 1h to check trends. All trades are short and simple.

Peter

tell us abit more about how you trade especially in terms of timeframe. you have certain presumptions about how we trade. I use weekly, daily, 4hr, 1hr charts though I use Tick level chart for day trading.

No presumptions, it's all here in black and white. Me? As you know I swing trade 9 pairs and US light crude. All my decisions are based on/trades taken off 3/4hr TFs....er...that's it...

Long jPY/usd at 92.11 sl/8

jpy has bounced back to the line twice so has upside potential. it is quite away from the line so have put in a tight stop. Also the pattern looks quite bullish. May look to re enter

Attachments

• snapshot-173.png
    snapshot-173.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 115
I shouldnt have really taken the trade,its mid channel,its got 25 pips before it reaches line,still hoping

Attachments

• snapshot-174.png
    snapshot-174.png
    26.9 KB · Views: 113
Long eur/gbp at8551 s/l 10

looks like it could break this positive pattern to the upside.I have gone in early,but it worked earlier on jpy. If it breaks line it should easily go to 8600 today.Heres hoping

Attachments

• snapshot-180.png
    snapshot-180.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 81