Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bit of an impatient trade,hoping it breaks through line to the downside

ftse 12oo bet fading but a nice profit whatever happens.ftse close lots mof time yet

Attachments

• snapshot-165.png
    snapshot-165.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 110
I will look into GU and EU again in about 1.5-2 hours time. I need 6-8 bars on M15 to form a continuation set up. For UJ, will look to short below 92.50 [same thesis as yesterday]

btw, banks on the continent are closed today (french and germans), eurodollar will be moved by US traders and usually I am done for the day by the time they start pushing it.

you know where to hit it.. I'm tired of making live calls.. it is taking my precious time..see this chart .. :whistling

Attachments

• 100513eurusd_t100.jpg
    100513eurusd_t100.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 157
eurodollar short 1.2595, sl10

scratched b/e,

In a previous post you agreed with me that it was a lovely break and pull back.You then take a short at the right point and then scratch a perfectly good trade. Theres me furious :(I didnt take the trade and theres you throwing away good money:eek:

at least were both having a ball at the moment.These are good trading times.I plan to increase my stakes next week

have gone long aus/usd at 8971 s/l 15.
Aus seems to be outperforming others against usd so if there is a turn it could go my way.It has also broken the line and pulled back.This pattern has been paying me so well lately. Am out for a few hrs so have set targets 1/3 rd off at +15 1/3 at +40

Still need ftse to decline a little further

Attachments

• snapshot-167.png
    snapshot-167.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 97
you know where to hit it.. I'm tired of making live calls.. it is taking my precious time..see this chart .. :whistling

I have decided to move on. I will not call live trades.

It has been a great exercise that was helpful for my discipline. It was a support, now it is acting as a resistance in my progress.

If people want to keep calling live trades thats fine by me, this thread can continue.

In a previous post you agreed with me that it was a lovely break and pull back.You then take a short at the right point and then scratch a perfectly good trade. Theres me furious :(I didnt take the trade and theres you throwing away good money:eek:

at least were both having a ball at the moment.These are good trading times.I plan to increase my stakes next week

Flash, yes, 1.2600 was the level to short and I just posted the chart as I couldn't call my re-entry.

The thing is .. I lose track of the chart & prices when I post on this thread. As I said in the previous post, it is becoming a distraction.

I have decided to move on. I will not call live trades.

It has been a great exercise that was helpful for my discipline. It was a support, now it is acting as a resistance in my progress.

If people want to keep calling live trades thats fine by me, this thread can continue.

Leo thanks for what you have done for the thread.Its a shame,but I totally understand and look forward to your comments on this and other threads. You have proved you can clearly trade which is what many want to see. I hope your moving on doesnt have a negative effect on your trading. If so come back. I will continue to post live on this thread or may re launch another. Whatever you do,make money and talk soon

Last edited:
have gone long aus/usd at 8971 s/l 15.
Aus seems to be outperforming others against usd so if there is a turn it could go my way.It has also broken the line and pulled back.This pattern has been paying me so well lately. Am out for a few hrs so have set targets 1/3 rd off at +15 1/3 at +40

Still need ftse to decline a little further

1/3rd off at +15

rest now at b/e

this looks like a good line if broken.Will look to re enter id current trade stopped out

Attachments

• snapshot-168.png
    snapshot-168.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 112
The thing is .. I lose track of the chart & prices when I post on this thread. As I said in the previous post, it is becoming a distraction.

I follow this thread regularly (one of very few) and find it useful - especially your posts.
At the same time if it's a distraction to your trading maybe you should post sort of general observations (when you have time - if there are no set ups etc.) That way you can keep it alive and concentrate on your trading when you need to.