Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll try not to trade till after 15:00. There are US reports at 14:15, 14:55 and 15:00. Don't like gambling.

im short gbpusd here stop at 14651 ..... will see ?

Attachments

• dfv.PNG
    dfv.PNG
    93.2 KB · Views: 114
ah ...... didnt know about the reports ........ out now +46 anyway .

IMO Good to stick to a winning system. If it works for you - keep it that way.(y)

Personally I follow economic calendar and don't trade around important reports.

I am done for the day. Pipwise nice but cashwise not as great as yesterday - transaction costs higher than usual (previous live calls days), apparently enjoying my invisibility a little too much..:cheesy:

All in all, a really good week.. triple digit pips.:smart:

Will be taking days off until Wednesday 19th May. Good luck guys.. have a nice weekend!

bloody hell why didnt i hold for my target ? .... its all Bedsits fault for telling me about those stupid reports :eek: frickin new that would happen :mad:

Price,

you should always stick to your trading plan (unless price action makes you change your mind)
No point in blaming somebody else (a good trader shouldn't do that sort of things) All the posts in here are personal views of different traders and I don't think it's wise to follow them blindly. Sometimes one trader goes short, the other long at the same time.

Avoiding trading around reports came to me through a painful experience in my early trading days. I see it rather like gambling and especially as I had tight stops would stop me more often than not although price went my way eventually. There are some traders who trade reports specifically, but that's out of my league.

Your trade was good IMO – you took reasonable amount of pips.
Today I took lots of pips. Looking at it now (with the benefit of a hindsight) I could have easily taken twice as much. Never than less I'm grateful to the market. Why worry about things that could have happened?:)

Wow, what a week, and stil not over...you guys (on short term TFs) must have had an absolute fookin blast..:)

Wow, what a week, and stil not over...you guys (on short term TFs) must have had an absolute fookin blast..:)

yep good for me,end of last week was better.

Ftse was long term down from yesterday.Showed the daily graph on here,then used betfair binaries to clean up.Lots more days ahead like this.

tell us abit more about how you trade especially in terms of timeframe. you have certain presumptions about how we trade. I use weekly, daily, 4hr, 1hr charts though I use Tick level chart for day trading.