Forex trading live calls and set ups

I am thinking of closing this thread (Beachtrader voted a No)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good morning, UJ breaking out of BUY level 93.00.
GU has serious downside below 1.4790.
EU look to sell below 1.2655 (same as yesterday).

morning all

Leo when you analys your daily charts with the engine are you using 12pm to 12pm gmt as your start an finish time for all currencies. Does time have any effect on the various currencies according to how you calculate the various highs and lows for the day.

morning all

Leo when you analys your daily charts with the engine are you using 12pm to 12pm gmt as your start an finish time for all currencies. Does time have any effect on the various currencies according to how you calculate the various highs and lows for the day.

yes, it is based on UK timezone. however daily chart is based on US ET 5pm closing time. a bit confusing but they are for guidance only.

went to kitchen for sandwich and they all came down sneakily.. just waiting for a LowerHigh for short entry.

This is a classic break and pullback on ftse,Im looking for a long term entry short
I will look for a volume spike up on the futures and then Im in.hope I dont miss it

Attachments

• snapshot-160.png
    snapshot-160.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 109
This is a classic break and pullback on ftse,Im looking for a long term entry short
I will look for a volume spike up on the futures and then Im in.hope I dont miss it

I have backed to ftse to be down at midday and the close at about 7/1 and 4/1 respectively.Great value.

GU I expect some support and defence around 1.4790-1.4800 hence got out.
EU more or less a triple bottom on 15m chart circa 1.2600-15

Not massive but 150-ish pips for the week so far.

I have backed to ftse to be down at midday and the close at about 7/1 and 4/1 respectively.Great value.

If this continues down another 20 or so pts Im in for a huge payday.I averaged out at about 6/1 and 10/1. Ive got till 12 noon. Another 10-15 pts and i will lay off

If this continues down another 20 or so pts Im in for a huge payday.I averaged out at about 6/1 and 10/1. Ive got till 12 noon. Another 10-15 pts and i will lay off

Have laid of, still hoping for big payday.
BP There will be some serious pillaging on Leos manor if this comes off

great trades Leo,you are on fire recently.Form is Temporary class is permanent.
why not leave some in?

Actually, the reason is that I took GU & EU as a hedge (on dollar long) hence got out on both.

I know I should leave EU for another 40pips on its own TA analysis, speaking of TA -triple bottom excuse is not in my book..just invented it ..1.2580 is "the target"..:cheesy:

Come on ftse is 5390,need it below 5383 by 12. Have laid some off already,so nice profit,but further falls will see me in for a mega pay day.Sorry to post ftse trades here,but it was too good not to.