Forex Day Trader's Thread

yep... looks like another false reversal to go along with all the false breakouts lately.. I moved my stop to 1.1735 and will reshort with double the lots at 1.187

bailed out euro.. sold of dow jones. and took profit.. 40 points, way to dangerous..

daily up.. but spoiled a lot of the earlier gains.
dont even deserve a gain today ridd.. should have quit after overnight gains..

blehh :(

euro the BITCH made new highs.. but closed below fridays close.. a bearish reversal.. --> but as Pip says false breakouts galore.. wont be surprising if it moves up anyway.. against this.. but i want to sleep tonight , sighh

I'm pretty sure I'm screwed on my USD/CHF trade... I'm not going to bail out though.. probably should but won't .. I'll stick with the original plan.. I got stopped out of Euro at 0 so that's ok..

Got Q4 gdp in the UK coming out on weds, so bit reluctant to do anything till then. Also, the dow PLUMMETED today, and may jus see a rush to the dollar overnight and into tomorrow.

My USD/CHF trade survived Asia.. now I just need to survive Europe and then have a positive day tomorrow in NY .. You never know what could happen..

Long USD/JPY looks pretty good..

my short on EUR/YEN looks shaky... well underwater, and getting close to my stop at 122...
need the EUR to collapse today :)

tried a speculative bottom buy on the Dow with a tight stop last night, but it closed me out overnight.

ah well theres always another day (as long as the EUR collapses today!)

EUR looks waaaay too strong now :( I have widened my stoploss, but still it keeps rising!

I really need to hedge it... Anyone long USD/YEN? Seems a relentless march upwards... Its looking like it could even hit 100 soon.

oh by the way I missed my t/p on USD/CHF by 10 pips and I'm back where I was yesterday underwater..

very irritating but I think there's still hope ..

Exactly Trip! Things used to make sense.. from what I see Yen weakness is pushing Euro up but Cable is going down.. Horrible data in the US.. HORRIBLE DATA and yet stocks are way up. I think probably due to bargain hunting by the equities crowd..

I would seriously consider buying USD/JPY again on a dip .. The pair was on CNBC as a buy recommendation so everyone and their mother is buying it today..