Forex Day Trader's Thread

don't know trip.. It would be dead were it not for the good US gas data.. What's going to cause higher demand for oil? Stocks are negative even though futures had them at +2% .. Things are getting worse and worse..

Volatile Crude

look at crude go! news is better than forecast, dragging up euro and stocks... for now.

yes.. Crude is very volatile..,but it can be fun

today was a bit of a battle.. between buyers and sellers..but there was plenty room on both sides..

checked in a short profit, though this time i was lucky i trailed, but why shouldn't i..

I knew stocks would eventually die after the HORRIBLE data this morning.. I finally got back to zero after being underwater on Euro ALL DAY..

euro must stay below 1.28
and not close above 1.2730

otherwise, i am expecting more euro strenght..

Apparently the Germans are going to rescue the E. European banks... I would buy EURO on any dip below 1.25 or buy a bounce near there.. It's very hard to push it lower and very easy to move up..

I'm long USD/JPY 10 lots at 94 s/l 92 t/p 95.9.. It doesn't move downward with stocks but does move upward with stocks.. There must be enormous upward pressure so I have bought the slight dip in Asia..

Today I will not give any suggestion or recommend any buy or sell because I have mostly observed that Friday is mostly mixed or black.

closed my crude short from 89 for 100 points :)

Eur/USD heading for 1.25.... contemplating a long and hold from there. Anyone else?

hey guys, some interesting double bottoms potentially building on the daily charts for UK100 (at 3750) and the Australia200 (at 3240), so longs from there may offer 500 and 300 pips respectively.

Course, all depends on whether those levels hold... ;)

Also, theres one on the Dow on the weekly charts, at 7330, which it has just bounced off.

Last edited:
up 35 pips on USD/JPY .. thought it would be more but no one ever went broke from 35 pips with a full lot..

Andy,

yes, as I said before I'd definitely buy a bounce off 1.25 with EUR/USD .. start it off slow and add lots to it if it looks like "the big one" ... one of these bounces will go and go and go back up to the 1.40s at least..

****ING SHORT SQUEEZE FROM HELL!!!

I've never, ever seen anything close to that in 3 years!!

ouch.... missed that rise. apparently it was a german bank and a swiss bank demand which sparked the rally.