Forex Day Trader's Thread

took 175 pip on gbp/usd, this is why i like shorting cable, it can suddenly plunge, yeah 2009 will be drama for cable. but like tripster said yesterday , things could be volatile

careful Ridd.. that was a major rejection at 1.41 .. I'm going to short at 1.43

US Dollar Index is very bullish, JPY is getting weaker and weaker ..

trip.. hehe.. cud, gud, etc.. you're the funniest man :) You got a funny Yorkshire accent man?

lol. from London, so a bit of cockney in my language. When do you reckon we will have this sell off in the dollar, looks like market is still very risk averse but not as much as earlier this week. Could see it happen as soon as tomorrow right?

There will be a USD selloff if the S&P500 retakes 800 .. has failed to do so today.. I think we'll see 1.233 in EUR/USD again and if it can't break that then we'll be off to the races again upward..

hello pip

careful Ridd.. that was a major rejection at 1.41 .. I'm going to short at 1.43

US Dollar Index is very bullish, JPY is getting weaker and weaker ..

I am., i am not involved in currencies, i was way satisfied with 170pip gain on cable in barely 2 hours this european morning
and i took that profit

however,
sold oil april crude 38.60
trailed to 38.28 trailed stop got almost hit, 1 hour ago..but its still running .. actually i driven home, and was surprised to find that one stil open..

will be bit closer, not the space i had on some previous shorts..
risking to get a scalp on this.

enjoy

I would definitely buy USD/JPY on a pullback.. it's ignoring stocks and really looking like it wants to blast upward.. The Japanese are looking much less attractive these days with just a ton of things going wrong at the same time..

Usd/jpy

Usd/jpy indeed looks strong..

if stock market bottom is pulled in..then jpy is ready to get hammered.. should be on your watchlist..

Macd is already on a buy..

2 weeks ago I was losing almost every trade.. last week and this week I haven't been wrong yet!

Us data is awful .. this is very serious and stocks should begin to reflect this soon and drag currencies down with them ..