Forex Day Trader's Thread

"so if there was ever going to be a second banking crisis, it would be sparked by something completely left field which nobody would have expected, which is what we could possibly have with Dubai. There could be a single bank with a time bomb on their balance sheet...my bet is Barclays!!

Far fetched or not?"

Intersesting idea...

so if there was ever going to be a second banking crisis, it would be sparked by something completely left field which nobody would have expected, which is what we could possibly have with Dubai. There could be a single bank with a time bomb on their balance sheet...my bet is Barclays!!

Far fetched or not?

Genius - completely forgot they were propped up by their money.

i lost 800 pips

so that aint real. i got stopped out by 1 pip on a short eur/jpy. After 30 pips in the money i cover my cable short. BE trade then it fell. when i saw the stop out i say to hell with going short on EU so dont complain bout no fake funds.:mad::mad::mad:

yup, i stone pissin vex :(

pretty annoyed, i was up 1600 pips, took a few hits but was still 1000 strong. checked it out an hour ago to find i took 4 consecutive 200 pip losses.

thing is though, i want to scale out half at half way, other half at BE, had i been able to do that on this demo account i wouldn't have taken as many losses :)

if you got 200 pip stops. u looking to hold for more than 1 day i assume so y the a** would you dig a horrors over 1 day off losses. that argument u make there cant hold water. so i still mad as hatter

mmmm if i went by the rules i wanted to do in the first place id be down 400 pips less ftw.

it can only get better :(

Well if it can't get any worse then your luck is due to change. Load up the live account and gogogo

mmmm if i went by the rules i wanted to do in the first place id be down 400 pips less ftw.

it can only get better :(

dont lie to yourself. it can always get worse. Just keep diggin and if you hit stone grab a pic axe, if it get hot, beg for ice and when u get wise climb out the hole. some other clown will need your shovel to start digging