Forex Day Trader's Thread

all of my positions were long/short the same currency, that was my problem and why my pnl had such wild swings

always do longer shorts than shorter longs, also as aussie is down south gravity kind of tends make shorts go further

seriously though, what type of a ****ing joke of an adult tells a teenager to go kill themself over the internet? even though i wouldn't do it, idiot.

this thread is used to be great...then again, im sure these are just cycles of nuisances that hopefully die out.

TA please go somewhere else with the 80,000 pip demo stories its really not what this thread is for

ever wonder what happens to all the turkey beaks? there must be a mountain of them out there somewhere as everything on the turkey is used....

I think I might stay out the market Friday, I'm only 7% shy of my weekly target but the EU could have horns on it if the US plays catch up on a 3% equity drop:devilish:. I think it will be a good day to watch though.

euro is a long for sure, ur all forgeting..this market doesn't care about fundamentals..you will get the initial reaction from any news, then it will return back to heading higher as ussual