Forex Day Trader's Thread

I can't be bothered to be a prolific poster any more. It usually just ends in arguments

pfft.. whatever.. I strongly disagree and I would challenge you to defend your position a bit more..

RSI divergence on Euro 5m - 30m ;)

I'm holding gold $1 per pip and UJ $11 per pip...

Here comes the D

[gulp]

BLURB:

"Some rumors floating around that India might be interested in buying more gold from the IMF is most likely responsible for the explosion in gold"

i.e. reversal waiting to happen

I was humouring you - that was an opportunity you had. As a trader you must be opportunistic and jump through the window and grab as much as you can carry and more then run. Now the door's sadly closed.

Mask, let me tell you the absolute best way to take unsolicited trading advice... no, no, no.. just listen, this is good advice.

1. No matter how out the blue it may seem, unsolicited trading advice should be taken seriously

2. Whenever possible, refrain from looking away and/or pretending not to be interested in U.T.A.

3. Never trade without.. nevermind, just checking..

U.T.A?

I don't think i'm going to make my millions in this trade tonight - going to decide something with it very soon, no point staying with it tonight if it's barely moving, sleep's more valuable a commodity.

You don't need to watch it.. it happens with or without you... WITH OR WITHOUT YOU AHHHHAHH.. I CAN't LIIIIIIIIIVE.. WITH OR..

UTA = unsol.. heh.. test passed..

doood... the maff works out perfectly.. this is a tiny risk big reward thang (TX).. Risk 35 cheesy pips for a monstrous gain.. a failure here targets so much higher

I have no calculator by me at the moment. But the number is unpossible to calculate for a person of my IQ.

take half of 30 million.. take the square root twice.. multiply by 2.6 then subtract 20

and windows has a calculator