Forex Day Trader's Thread

finally.. god you're a tough nut to crack.. the flowers I had for you dried up waiting for you to reply.. I still love you though pretty thang.

but really .. do you think Mask or Genics should make me a sammich? personally, I don't trust either one of them.

senior_yearbook.jpg

Who is that? is that Vinny? Please, Vinny couldn't sell his soul to Satan to rock that level of hamsumness..

I think that British mustard is too harsh.. I ate a sammich in England 17 years ago and my sinuses still haven't recovered. Good roast beef though.

pussy, my mate brought back some hot sauce from the states a while ago called jersey death sauce..this **** was just a joke was like some1 taking a blow tourch to ur mouth..750x hotter than a jalapeno

[cough] [cough] pussy

Probably habanero or that ghost chile from New Mexico, but I literally do put that **** on my eggs for breakfast.. I like the taste of habanero, but it becomes pretty painful after a few bites.. The ghost chile is just downright agonizing and doesn't taste like anything but pain.. very, very unpleasant

Anything brought from New Jersey would be sissyish imo.. It probably had some sort of industrial waste in it which burned your mouth.

not sisyish in the slightest, way way hotter than habnero! coz they add pure pepprer resin and capican cyrstals etc (the chemicals that actually makes **** hot) u can buy Pure capcican but it would probably kill u 2 eat lol

habanero is about 200,000 scovil units, some hot sauces to up to 2,000,000 scovil units! pure capcican is about 27 million if my memory serves my correct. a jalapeno is about 4,000 units lol.

this convo spured me 2 taste some death sauce, really is ****ing nasty...suprisingly enough something thats geneticaly engeneered 2 burn ur skin off doesnt taste 2 good..

alright.. I need to go watch Houston crush Indianapolis in real football.. be back around 4PM to moydalize the market.. I need to make approximately $327,000 this week so the IRS will quit whining about how much money I owe them..

should be no problem